Updates

News for the week of April 5th~!
Kojika at 9:31PM, April 5, 2009
(offline)
Well, we started chapter 15 now! There has been a lot of Ryoma on these pages, lol. Not that I mind…I actually like him quite a bit~! Plus, he's easier than some of the characters to draw thanks to his eye patch. Arg!

In other news, contest 7 has closed and the results are out. Check out my DA page or ZK's main site for more information~! Also, contest 8 has started! The theme is “family.” In fact, though I just started it last night (sorta), it already got an entry, lol.

Hm, that should be it. Man, we got snow and it's April! >.>
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
konstan_tina99 at 4:52PM, April 6, 2009
(offline)
Kojika
Well, we started chapter 15 now! There has been a lot of Ryoma on these pages, lol. Not that I mind…I actually like him quite a bit~! Plus, he's easier than some of the characters to draw thanks to his eye patch. Arg!

In other news, contest 7 has closed and the results are out. Check out my DA page or ZK's main site for more information~! Also, contest 8 has started! The theme is “family.” In fact, though I just started it last night (sorta), it already got an entry, lol.

Hm, that should be it. Man, we got snow and it's April! >.>

snow for you two? we got hail than snow!
Konstan_tina99 :P YAY!
Kojika at 11:16PM, April 6, 2009
(offline)
konstan_tina99
snow for you two? we got hail than snow!

Ugh, yeah…it seems like a lot of the eastern, north-central states got snow. I wonder if it was all part of the same storm chain? Lol. Well, whatever…at least it's mostly melted around here, and it's starting to warm back up. I want spring already!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon