The Bend Forum

General Discussion
wolflike at 3:40PM, June 8, 2009
(offline)
Jeez, what a dead community. Well, it can't hurt to try and kickstart it a little.

This is the place to discuss what's currently happening in the story. So, for now that means this comic, in which Garrett is accused of being a bug and Leonard does not take too kindly to that.

I have to mention, I love the art in this comic overall. It sets itself apart by setting a serious tone in a serious world, and I love the non-digital coloring. If I remember correctly, Lee uses markers? Also, the story is interesting, and possibly even a little topical which I love. The characters are unique and flawed, which makes them interesting.

EDIT: Well, the link isn't working. I'd be glad if someone would come over here and tell me why I'm stupid and can't figure this crap out. Oh, and can I swear on this forum?
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
not_too_shabby at 7:29AM, June 23, 2009
(offline)
o_O

Someone actually posted. Joy!

I use marker and ink pens, which I regret because I discovered that I have an allergy to india ink and its too late now because I'm addicted to them. I tried doing them digitally, but that didn't work out well so I stuck with traditional materials.

I believe the page you are looking for is this one. You had it linked to the homepage and not the archival page. My girlfriend really loves that line. I don't know why. It just amuses her for some reason. xD

You know… this used to be a novel…

Yes, you may swear on this forum, but not to excess.
That's the most heartwarming McDonald's commercial that I have ever seen.
Blanket at 7:10PM, Jan. 6, 2010
(offline)
The… uh… story has progressed somewhat since. By that, I mean…

they're gay? How the hell did that happen? And why are they unconscious? Who's storming in on my pretty boys arguing?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon