Misfire Reactional - General

Eleven-month update.
aquapermanence at 11:25AM, Oct. 16, 2009
(online)
Chapter 6… has felt remarkably quick. Funny what happens when you're not drawing a crowd scene on every page.

Halloween and the holiday shopping season are fast approaching, which for me is going to mean longer hours and more studying. Between that and looking into publishing options (for my books, but Misfire may follow), it becomes hard to say where I find the time for, well, anything. Having this week off has been a big help, except for all the rain and moving a piano (not in the rain, thankfully), and seeing friends is quite good for the spirit. My pile of DVDs to watch steadily shrinks, but my pile of books to read has steadily grown. About the only thing I read these days (besides subtitles) is the handful of comics I've been keeping up with.

To all those authors, by the way, you're doing a great job.

Statistics!

Time elapsed since comic debut (1/1/2009): 288 days.
Pages posted: 121.
Average days per page: 2.38.

Time elapsed since start of work (10/26/2008): 355 days.
Pages planned: 324 (44.3%) (1.10 days per page)
Pages sketched: 171 (23.4%) (2.08)
Pages drawn: 156 (21.3%) (2.28)
Pages complete: 146 (19.9%) (2.43)
Pages posted: 121 (16.5%)

73 units completed this month, with the biggest category being “sketched”. Overall progress is about 27%, which is pretty good for 1 year. It means that completing the entire project in 4 years or less is realistic. At the current rate of updates the comic will take just under 5 years to post… so you'll probably see an increase in updates. I'm thinking with chapter 6 (which debuts in January), seeing as that's been getting done so fast.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon