Rephaim

News/Updates
ContessaLeandra at 2:25PM, Nov. 17, 2008
(offline)
Okaaay, so! I am an honorary freshman in college, so therefore I have an erratic homework-y life! I will try to maintain a somewhat consistent updating schedule, maybe eventually fall into a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday routine, if we're lucky. Sooo, as for this week, I will try to have another page up tomorrow, aka Tuesday.

Thanks for the patience!
I love everyone!~<3
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
ContessaLeandra at 7:18PM, Nov. 17, 2008
(offline)
So I found out that tomorrow is going to be an extremely long, busy day. I have a job interview at the public library downtown and then I have to go to a former teacher's house and finish painting the mural on her wall that she commissioned me for. So I decided to be a sweetheart and update the comic a day early! Enjoy!
I love everyone!~<3
Super Astrid at 12:22PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
Here's a reminder that any and all fanart is welcome and appreciated tremendously! Send all your doodlings to Lea via a PQ (Personal Quack). In addition, please feel free to advertise Rephaim on any and all appropriate forums/anywhere else that's free and relevant to genre and target group. Gaia Online is the only site Rephaim is currently advertised on. If you aren't sure if a site is appropriate to advertise on, please contact either Leandra or I via a PQ with details.

Clickable button html is as follows:

The Mad Squirrel
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r207/Lorpso/th_REbutton.jpg

Clickable banner html is as follows:

The Purple Donkey
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r207/Lorpso/th_comic_title.jpg

Just take out the spaces at the start and end of the and !
“OH MY ME, HE'S MAKING OFF WITH THE ‘N’!”
Super Astrid at 12:27AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(online)
HAY PEEPS, just keeping you up to date with what's going on in life!

1. Upon reentering college Lele was swamped with work.
2. She was also still feeling kinda despondent, so decided to indeed leave it for another week.
3. In the past couple of days she's been preparing the next page…

BUT UNFORTUNATELY

4. She's been having boi trubblez (curse you, male of the species!)…
5. …And has decided to go on a week-long holiday to Alaska, where we know you can go miles without seeing a walking bag of testosterone. :kitty:

Kidding. She's having a hiatus from the internets, though. So don't expect a page this week either. :cry2:

As for ME, I'm neatly dividing my time between working til my fingers bleed and wasting time on the internet. ^^ There's also some amount of bending, twisting and stretching involved (oh Yoga, I love you so). Ahh, life is good.

TTFN!
Super Astrid at 5:44AM, March 15, 2009
(online)
HAY~ Since we seem to be on hiatus again I thought I'd give y'all a little update on what's going on in our lives. =D

Leandra has found herself a job as a lab assistant in her geology department and is getting to melt rocks with lasers and sterilise things with radiation and perform all sorts of strange mineral-related experiments with a vampire. (srsly, he's a vampire D; SRSLY) Aside from that she's still having boi trubblez. CASTRATION IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER, SAYS I.

Me, I'm doing exactly the same things I was doing the last time I posted here. My life is JUST THAT INTERESTING.

So yeah. Le'll get round to an update whenever she finishes her latest attack of the histrionics.

Toodlepip!
Super Astrid at 1:51AM, April 11, 2009
(online)
*leaps out of a closet (physically, not metaphorically)*

Hay guys!! It looks like we're BACK! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!WOOOOO!!WOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*splits a bottle of champagne with herself and eagerly anticipates the next update*
Lilac at 8:29PM, April 12, 2009
(online)
I'm so happy Rephaim is back I'm actually posting something in a forum!! :'D TIS A MAGICAL DAY FOR ALL!!!

Happy Easter everyone!! ^.^
My comics~~~ :D

Ar Oh Ef El

Ruby

Super Astrid at 5:19AM, April 13, 2009
(online)
I swear I almost collapsed when I saw someone other than me had the latest post!! HAIL AND WELCOME and dear God please stick around!

And YEEEAH IT'S SO AWESOME! I'm glad everyone else cares so much! ^^ It's really heartening for Leandra because the comic means so much to her! And the comic means so much to me because it means so much to her and it's just so awesome and I dont want it to ever go away! She's going through some real shit atm and we all need to be supportive - I know she'll come through for us in return!

Now we just need to GET MORE PEOPLE IN HERE!

Zomgg lookit all my exclamation points! I MUST BE PRETTY DAMN EXCITED, HUH?!

Edit: Let's try not to chat in here though since this is like The Official News And Updates Thread and people might get confused and think we're actually saying something useful and informative :'D
Super Astrid at 2:25AM, June 21, 2009
(online)
Um….

….Uh….

…..*tapdances?*
Super Astrid at 12:07AM, Aug. 18, 2009
(online)
So uh yeah. Seems Rephaim's on hiatus.

Please hold.

*Muzak*
Super Astrid at 3:33PM, Aug. 22, 2009
(online)
OHAY! NEWS!
GREAT news! STELLAR NEWS!

LEANDRA'S PHOTOSHOP IS BROKEN!

And now we all know why things have ground to a halt! ^^

Astrid out~
Super Astrid at 12:16PM, Sept. 22, 2009
(online)
September 22nd 2009: WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!

This is also post 100 of the forum. Woohoo!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon