Harkovast- What can YOU do to help?

Helpful things you can do.
harkovast at 8:01AM, Dec. 29, 2008
(online)
If you are a fan of Harkovast (and I think I am safe to assume you are if you have come onto the Harkovast forum looked up a thread about helpful things you can do), then you are no doubt itching for the chance to help your favourite epic fantasy web comic with talking animal people.
Fortunately, there are actually lots of useful things that you can do to help, none of which cost anything or take very long.
These vary from the obvious, to the more elaborate.
Lets start with the more elaborate and work backwards-

1) Go to http://belfrycomics.net/ and become a member. This takes about five minutes at most. Harkovast is listed on this web comic site so once you are a member you can click to subscribe to it.
This will make Harkovast go higher up on the list of comics and so get read by more people.

2) Go onto forums about comics and mention Harkovast. For example, this one- http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=0a35be761a5eb73dba067c09f82b26c7 , where I already made a topic on Harkovast.

3) Put comments on Harkovast when you read it. I love reading these!

4) If you haven't already, favourite Harkovast. Seeing the number of people favouriting it going up gives me an enormous sense of well being.

5) Suggest it be featured to a DD admin. Though only do it once, because if you pester them they'll get pissed off.

6) Draw some fan art. I LURVE gettin fan art!

So if you manage to do any of these, well done! You have my eternal thanks for your efforts!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:18AM
Senshuu at 4:16AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
You should create an array of link banners for your comic. It's encouraging. ;)
:D
harkovast at 7:00AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(online)
Great idea, I'll look into that.
Thanks Senshuu!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon