Love Curse Main Forum

The World of Love Curse
Wordweaver_three at 10:37PM, Jan. 19, 2009
(online)
This may come as a surprise, but Love Curse isn't very well thought out. I tried to make it as familiar as possible to those who enjoy the fantasy genre, both in books and RPGs. This was more for my own sake then yours. I wanted to tell a story, not impress everyone with all the funky new names I could manufacture for suspiciously Tolkien-esk races. The world I “created” for Love Curse to take place in has no name as of yet, neither does the kingdom or country or whatever that the characters currently reside in. Love Curse is strictly “cross that bridge when I get to it” mindset. So politics, individual town names, race relations, history, current events, etc are likely as vague to me as they are to you. I created a small handful of characters and basically let the world take shape as they move through it. I guess you could say it's like a “fog of war”.

In short, I'm making it up as I go along.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM
Fly Hue at 6:54PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(offline)
:( The title of this topic like got all my hope up. But I remember you saying something to this effect before so I'm not as disappointed as I would be. It'd be cool to establish where are heroes currently are and what their quest was before they ran into those baddies, you know, just so we can connect with them somewhat more.
Wordweaver_three at 12:37PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
This topic was started quite a while ago Fly. Right now I have a better idea of what the world and places are like. I still don't want to give too much away since so much of it has comedic aspects to it and I'd hate to give away the jokes.

There is the short history lesson in this thread

And the debate on goblins in this thread

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon