Daqueran Q&A

General Information - Characters
gurukitty at 9:35AM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
I get a lot of people asking me about Daqueran. It's true, he's a jerk, he faces death with a careless nonchalance and doesn't seem to like anyone. I cant tell you why, because that would be a bit of a spoiler. Not a bit of one, it would be a major spoiler. So you'll have to wait until Daquerans ready to reveal his secrets.

Tik is probably the favorite of the Daqueran Characters. He's an amphibious octopus, he's tiny and he changes colours with mood or environment. Daqueran found Tik being chased by a fish. Tik is afraid of open water and prefers being crammed in tiny bottles or sitting in small puddles. He eats grass (1 blade a day) and is very attached to Daqueran.

Iada, she seems like a snoop and a generally annoying girl, but she has her own agenda and she has her own secrets and surprises. She follows Daqueran because their goal destination is the same, and she does not know how to get there. She needs him, but he doesn't need her, and that creates the friction between them.

The unicorn, she is the glowing deer like creature that first appeared on page 18. She is the mastermind behind all of it. She is sweet, and kind but very mysterious (as unicorns often are). She indicates to Daqueran that she is near by blooming a flower in his path. This comes in handy for when Daqueran is travelling with others, he knows she is near, but his travelling companions would not.

Kalmosses, the purple dragon, is leader of the Dragons. Hes ambitious, ruthless, manipulative and powerful. It's Kalmosses Daqueran is destine to meet in Shalynd.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM
Lilac at 4:10PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
This is probably a stupid question and I've probably asked this before but how do you pronounce Daqueran's name? O': I'm not entirely sure.

And thus far he's my favorite character. :D I don't know why…but I kinda feel sorry for him, having some lady follow him around. XD
My comics~~~ :D

Ar Oh Ef El

Ruby

gurukitty at 3:45PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
It's pronounced Dah-Kur-an

I'm glad you like Daqueran =D Most people seem to like Tik the best, but I like drawing Daqueran and torturing him the most =D
I feel sad for him a lot too, mostly because I know whats coming XD haha

Thanks for reading =D

Lilac at 4:31PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Ah okay. I've been pronouncing it right thus far. 8D

Awh, I shall have to stay tuned to cheer him on. You can do it Daque!! :3
My comics~~~ :D

Ar Oh Ef El

Ruby

gurukitty at 11:17AM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Thats funny, most people who ask how to pronounce his name realize they've been pronouncing it right all along.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon