HA Town Hall

HUniverse Wiki & The Official Handbook of the HA/HUniverse
Wes_Nero123 at 5:37PM, July 22, 2012
(offline)

Hey all,

Is it alright if I go ahead and start compiling this thing?
I was gonna just upload it as a comic called Official Handbook of the
HUniverse and have it update periodically. Im not as active as I used to be
around here due to RL and class but Id still like to contribute by
spearheading this. Drawing single pictures of characters/teams/compiling
locations/etc. and getting bios wont be hard to do on a regular basis.

But, I wouldnt want to just start this without the consent
of everyone

EDIT: It can also link to the HUniverse wiki to help promote it
last edited on July 22, 2012 5:40PM
Abt_Nihil at 12:58PM, July 23, 2012
(offline)
Wes: I'd love to see this get off the ground!
shastab24 at 8:06PM, July 23, 2012
(online)
That would be great. You definitely have my approval.
PIT_FACE at 6:24AM, Aug. 31, 2012
(online)
the links seem to be down.

Abt_Nihil at 3:08AM, Sept. 1, 2012
(offline)
Ever since the duck relaunch, you can't link to individual posts anymore, which is why the links don't work :/
Wes_Nero123 at 11:26PM, Feb. 6, 2013
(offline)
Someone out there interested in doing inks/colors for the profiles? Im pretty busy these days but I could still do finished pencils. I'll start with The Flea.
cdmalcolm1 at 8:55PM, May 18, 2015
(online)
Super Hero Name: SolarCell
HUniverse Name: Erica, (given by RuffRat)
Title character stars in SolarCell The BBW Hero http://theduckwebcomics.com/Character_Profile_Solarcell/5459620/
Other appearances: Soon to be In Heroes Alliance
Faction: ί(Gluttony)
Real name: Ina the Laute = (eating too expensively) Absorbing any kind of light for power.
Sex: Female
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Measurements Normal: 48-42-48 in. Max Measurments: 70-72-74
Cup: 42DD (US)
Weight Normal: 235 lbs. Max Weight: 535 lbs. (Minimum Weight: 135 lbs. for only 4 minutes. she don't do this a lot because it hurts her.)
Powerset Her suit in the black areas Absorb more light than normal giving more power to her very quickly. You can tell how much power she has by how big she gets. She can also control how much light she can absorb at will. Knows basic self defence and basic Kicks. her favorite Kick is the spin kick split. Can lift the weight of 2 tanks {{124 mectric tons}} for as long as she wants so long as there is enough light in the area, (again depending on the light absorbed.) Her most powerful power is the Gamma Blast or Solar Flare. Can shoot or project her Gamma blast as a focus beam of light or a big beam about the size of 15 inch tire from any part of her body. Non harmful powers are standard lighting or glow from any part of her body. (no she can't absorb her own light. meaning she either absorb or project light at one time.) Later in life She will develope on how to shoot one harmful particle at a time. Meaning you will not see it hit you.
Gadgets: Early HA…braclet Absorbers to control her gamma burst when she sleeps and what was first thought as random busrt when she is awake. Shell discovered that she just need to “Discharge” when she first wakes up.
Location (Base of operations, city, etc.): Heroes Alliance Headquartars, PR underwater.
Teams: Heroes Alliance Associate, not a member as of yet. This could change anytime.
Bio: Ina was born as one of the factions of Gluttony known as ί the Laute. For thousands of years she influenced billions of lives at high rank Classes of the “rich”. making the rich take more than their share of food leaving the poor to starve. The Gods decide this needs to stop and sent an earth bound Champion to curb Ina's influence. However, Ina was not the only Faction of Gluttony. He Had 5 other daughters that influence all walks of life.
In resent events, Ina found her self again fighting a newer Champion by the name of DarkBeauty. Both were causing so much damage in their native universe that the Human from the United States call for a Strange super Hero by the name of “Voltfor” that would stop them and bring them to Justice. However, Voltfor learned that the United States were going to have them executed for human endangerment and decided to take their memories then vanish them to another universe to start anew. That Universe is the HUniverse. Even though Ina has no Idea who or what she is, Her new life pushes her towards love and being a hero using her powers for good. Later, she will be told who and what she really is but her memory of her passed life will be non existant and she remains a hero for the rest of her natural life. This, however, cause a lot of new enemies to emerge. (One is her sister Nim, (Nimis), from her native universe, Ina from the HUniverse, Arise The first Zodiac of March, Perception, Samantha the Purple Machete and more.
last edited on May 18, 2015 9:00PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon