The Webcomic Review Forum for the Webcomic Review Comic on the Web

Pwnd Randomness
ifelldownthestairs at 9:10PM, July 2, 2010
(online)
We didn't find a whole lot to like about this comic - we thought it was lazy, uninspired, unfunny, and poorly rendered. What did you guys think?
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
http://www.drunkduck.com/i_fell_down_the_stairs
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:15AM
Canuovea at 12:15AM, July 3, 2010
(online)
There are a few things the author says which sums this up for me:

“I sometimes just don't get the random ideas I have. They're so spontaneous it's just weird.”

Okay, so this can sometimes be good, but I have not been impressed.

“yes I'm taking a break on the alien set. I'm just too lazy to come up with anything. probably will have it tommorow.”

Yup.

But I'll give it this, I chuckled once or twice.
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:19AM, July 7, 2010
(offline)
Heh. I sucked at continuing storylines for long times. That's why I stopped those.

But I admit that in the dark corners of the archives there are strips I don't even like one bit.

Was going to leave and let it die a while ago but for some reason I just couldn't.

So now it stays as an embarrasing stupid simplified “comedy” comic with a small fanbase. Suppose it should die soon.
Maybe after 100.

Surprised that my favorite comic of all of them wasn't mentioned. In my own opinion it was the best.

…pretty old quotes from me Canuovea…

means you read the arch's. :D
harkovast at 5:04PM, July 9, 2010
(online)
Which is your favourite one?
Post a link here so we can check it out!

You make it sound kinda sad, I'm feeling bad for putting the comic down!
If you are happy to keep making it, and enjoy doing so, then don't let us stop you!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:35PM, July 22, 2010
(offline)
Don't feel bad. I believe in open opinions.

Sometimes that gets me in trouble and other times it gets me the imaginary ladies.

Besides I honestly was thinking about killing it a while ago. I'm writing page 100 as I type.

Peanutz - I like the joke and it was the first I ever heard of our big cat like friend here in I am the 1337 Master land. No one else seems to like it or ever has though.
Copycat - My personal favorite out of any one I've done. Still no one sees that…maybe it's because he says crap not shit and as you know I would say shit in a time like that. We all would.

I could go on but it doesn't matter too much.

Gotta learn not to explain everything.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon