Anything, everything, and whatever else to do with Strange Haze

Hey! What happened!?
Draven_Xero at 6:10AM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
Yeeaaaah…I ended up having to cut out a bit of the story I'd planned on telling in favor of getting to the damn point. I'd planned on elaborating on the whole Ash/David history, but unfortunately due to bad planning on my part, I can't do that and still keep chapter one at the 30 page count I had planned. All told, though, it'll probably end up being done at a later time as a sub-story arc, maybe an “origins edition” or “zero issue” type thing. Either way, it doesn't really add all that much to the story I'm tellin' at the moment, so it got put on the back burner.

As much as I like makin' things move along as quick as they do with bi-weekly updates, I really do miss the chance to really take my time on each page. This, of course, leads to lesser quality art, which is frustrating me BADLY. I may have to cut it back to a weekly sunday update so I have the time to actually give it everything I've got. I know I can do better that I have been, but unfortunately, I don't always have the time to really get in there and produce my best work. I don't know…maybe I'm being too hard on myself. I doubt it, but maybe…

Oh well. This weeks wednesday update'll be up, mostly on time, even if it kills me. So yeah, see y'all around!
-C. Wesley M. Rhea-
-“The mighty UGAR!!!”-
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:15AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon