A First Comic

Start Up and Warnings
kylan at 12:21PM, Nov. 12, 2009
(online)
Okay, finally I have stopped procrastinating and have actually set this up, so I’m pretty proud of myself! (most of my creations grind to a halt in the idea phase) this is going to be a fairly long project, SO if YOU like the comic and want it to get finished don't be afraid to apply the verbal whip. I find motivation hard to come by and every little bit helps! My goal is to post at least 2 pages a month until I get this thing off the ground. If it hasn't crashed and burned by then, I will decide if I can increase the pace of the updates.
The warning is the simple truth that I’m lazy and unmotivated and most things I start of my own free will never get finished, so this is your warning.

Edit: I Hate my scanner. i will fix the first page when i get home from work.

Fixed, and i added nudity to the warnings in the summary, becouse it will eventually contain such, but its a loooooong way down the road!
lol
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:15AM
Shadeblade_01 at 9:13AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
I really like the idea so far. Can't wait to see where it goes~

–A
Little Swan at 9:29AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
I really like the picture… and I read the summary thing that comes up, and it sounds like a great idea! I'll keep my eyes open.
S.O.P.H.I.E
kylan at 3:56PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Thank You!

The concept sketches have been sitting in my art book for over a year, I’d started it at one point, gotten 5 - 10 pages done and then someone stole my art pad!

I got so discouraged I couldn't bring my self to try again until now. But ideas for this story just kept popping up and now I’m taking another shot, and putting it online from page one.

There is the title page fixed, or at least a little bit better second page is obviously, the main character.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon