The Insanely realistic reality forum

Character list for An Insane Reality
indoorotaku at 1:50AM, Nov. 6, 2010
(online)
Well, there's not many to choose from but the list goes like this. I'll update this as I go.

Cappy Artistry: The artist of the group. Girlfriend to fluffy. Loves two things other than him; meat and art. Her name itself is a pun of her own drawing aspirations. Just add an R after the C in her first name. She's also really scared of “Justinists”….though has no idea what they actually are. (I don't either so don't ask.)

Fluffy: Cappy's boyfriend. He's constantly jealous of anyone trying to out fluff him. Not much can really be said other than he's pretty much the most sane character of the entire group.

Bucky Healwaisdaiz: This poor kid keeps dying because Death gets paid over-time if he keeps killing this kid…so Death keeps bringing him back to life only to kill him off again. Bucky's last name is a pun and he really prefers hats. We assume he is a boy but nobody really knows the person's true gender.

Fluffbutt: The group's dog. He's pretty much just there to rile Fluffy up with his furry coat of ferociously furry fluffiness.

Death: That's right, the scythe toting goth is Death himself…whom we decided before the comic even started would either be a red head or a blonde…he ended up blonde. Death has no parents and was raised in the same orphanage as Archway. He is constantly mistaken for a Justinist…which makes people think his name is Justin alot of the time.

Archway: A punk-rock type character that is best friends with Death. They grew up in the same orphanage together.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon