The Chronicles of Gaddick

The Chronicles of Gaddick series
Gaddick at 4:16AM, June 10, 2010
(online)
I'm just putting down my thoughts here so that I can find them if I need them, that and so people can get hints about what to expect.

Castlevania is done, Dracula is friggin dead after well over eighty pages which ends one chapter and opens up another, Final Fantasy. I've been debating whether or not to use the 16 bit version Dawn of Souls or the original NES 8 bit version. Either way I still have time and a few more plot filler pages before I get into that stuff so no worries about it yet. Speaking of plot, THERE IS ONE! Holy crap! Final Fantasy reveals a slew of characters, one of which finally explains why Gaddick just went through hell in Castlevania! Then a brief summoning brings old faces back to the comic, the usual jokes and gags to fill in till the next random encounter or boss fight, so on and so forth until we hit the final boss of FF… then the plot takes a whole new twist that no one will see coming. NO ONE. I even through the idea past my friends and all they said was “that's awesome…”

After Final Fantasy I think the next best place (if only due to a few sub plots I have planned for it) they'll all end up is another final fantasy (won't tell which one) where personal conflict and a love interest springs up. After that chapter, It's pretty much free range from there, they could all end up in the Super Mario games, another Final Fantasy, hell they may very well end up in some ass naruto game if I think it'll be funny or be able to advance the plot.

Thats about it for now, so stay Radical Readers! This is all just a taste of the thoughts that dwell in my poor demented lil mind!
'Life is like a box of ammo' - Duke Nukem
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon