Kombat Kubs Returns Main Forum

So you wanna know what happened to Kombat Kubs
wordweaver_four at 12:35PM, Jan. 27, 2011
(offline)

The few of you that are familiar with Kombat Kubs might have noticed that it simply disappeared from the Drunk Duck universe last summer.

Part of the reason is above.

For those who might find it difficult to read…

I see you have a nomination for Kombat Kubs.

Why would you blaspheme Jesus for free laughs? How far would you go for money?

~Mom

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Lead all souls to heaven. Especially those in greatest need of thy mercy. Amen.

My initial reaction to this was I was stunned. For one, Kombat Kubs NEVER blasphemed Jesus. We picked fun at the Catholic church (and several other religions). For two, WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS MONEY SHE'S TALKING ABOUT? And for three, how can she compare this to the time I sold my body on the streets, harvested human organs for the black market, or dealt drugs to preschool children dressed as a nun?

WAITAMINUTE! I never did those things! This letter makes it sound like I routinely do wicked and immoral things to make money.

Now before anyone gives me shit about airing my dirty laundry where everyone can see…

Do you find this as funny now as I do? I mean really, I'm gonna be damned for making a comic with a Catholic platypus?

I've done worse.

Harkovast, on the other hand, he's fucked.

BTW: The nomination we got was for Most Deliciously Offensive.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
harkovast at 12:59PM, Jan. 27, 2011
(online)
Jut for the record…I am blaspheming Jesus right now.

And it is AWESOME!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
BffSatan at 11:26PM, Feb. 5, 2011
(online)
So what I'm getting at is that your mother was disappointed in you so you stopped but then you were like “whatever mum, I'm doing it anyway, also I'm getting face piercings and tattoos!”
Alright, well I'm looking forward to seeing some more Kombat Kubs.
wordweaver_four at 3:37PM, Feb. 17, 2011
(offline)
Cept for the face piercing part, ya.
b_templar428 at 4:58AM, Feb. 18, 2011
(online)
HA!
you could always use the argument of 'How else can i releve my impluses in a non-(self)destructive way? I aint hurtin noone, and i cheer up a few people when i do this. FOR SHIGLLES."

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon