Fan Art

How would YOU make a KK character?
wordweaver_four at 9:33PM, Jan. 27, 2011
(offline)
You guys remember this game right?

You suggest a quirky character and if I like it I might sketch it up in KK style. If we really like it maybe it just might appear in KK. Give us all the info you can think of, name, animal, fighting style, how they look, what their motivations are, fave food, whatever.

Here are the images from the last time we played, I have no clue who suggested what (okay, I have some clue, I'm just not 100% sure). If one of em is yours stand up and be counted.

Cuz some of these I think we can use, but not without knowing who to give credit to.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
stinger9 at 2:23AM, Jan. 28, 2011
(offline)
For some reason, deleting a comic on Drunkduck doesn't seem to delete that comics forum, so the original topic (among others) is still intact. http://www.drunkduck.com/community/index.php?cid=4893&tid=54166&comic_id=39178 leads to the main page, http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=53265&cid=4893&comic_id=39178 leads to the original topic. The images aren't there anymore, but the ideas and who submitted them are still there.
wordweaver_four at 12:43AM, Jan. 29, 2011
(offline)
Thanks a bunch Stinger. I didn't even think about looking around and seeing if it still existed. This will make it so much easier.

HEY! I can even recount all the votes and give out the official numbers again! Lucky me!
BffSatan at 11:00PM, Feb. 5, 2011
(online)
Doctor Panda. He is an doctor and also a panda. He uses his knowledge of anatomy to punch his enemies in the exact right places that make them explode.
harkovast at 1:57PM, Feb. 17, 2011
(online)
Doctors can do that.
That's what medical school teaches you.

Pandas can also do that.
SO they dont really need to go to medical school.
But this one did.
He is just that hardcore.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
wordweaver_four at 2:37PM, Feb. 17, 2011
(offline)
Here we go, here's who did what.

You'll notice I take a lot of liberties. Sue me.
b_templar428 at 9:02AM, Feb. 19, 2011
(online)
OHGOD, did i rally call him that?
damn i need to sotp trying to post on a…ya'know i wasnt working then.
i have no excuse.
wordweaver_four at 1:34PM, Feb. 25, 2011
(offline)
BffSatan
Doctor Panda. He is an doctor and also a panda. He uses his knowledge of anatomy to punch his enemies in the exact right places that make them explode.

You can't just jaw out 2 sentences and expect me to go somewhere with it, Bff. Put more work into it. Inspire me. Make me want to draw this character.
wordweaver_four at 1:36PM, Feb. 25, 2011
(offline)
b_templar428
OHGOD, did i rally call him that?
damn i need to sotp trying to post on a…ya'know i wasnt working then.
i have no excuse.

You can change the name ya know. Hell, you can suggest another character.
BffSatan at 9:43PM, Feb. 26, 2011
(online)
Doctor Panda, born Harold F. Pandeston was born in 1983 in a poverty stricken area of China. When he was two his parents escaped mainland China and immigrated to Canada. Harold was a delinquent as a child, often getting into trouble and hanging out with the wrong people; a gang known as the Mooseketeers. When he was fifteen his parents became sick with moose flu and died.
Harold swore to avenge the deaths of his parents and gave up on his teenage delinquency. He worked hard at school and finished top of his school, in fact top of all of Canada. He elected to study internationally at Harvard medical school.
He took the name Dr. Panda and, combining his medical knowledge with his experience in street fighting, became a fight doctor, punching diseases out of the sick.
Eventually Dr. Panda met the woman of his dreams, a polar bear by the name of Sandra. The two were married and lived together happily for some years.
Unfortunately his teenage riot years caught up with him. Moosketeer gang leader Murder Moose had heard of Dr. Panda's success. Murder Moose kidnapped Sandra the Bear and took her to his secret lair in Canada.
That day Dr. Panda returned from work to find his Sandra gone. Several of Murder Moose's underlings were waiting for Dr. Panda and attacked him. After a long fight, he killed them all.
After the last soldier was punched to explosion point; Murder Moose emerged form the shadows. He revealed that he had kidnapped Sandra and, that if Dr. Panda ever wanted to see here again, he should begin working for him.
Dr. Panda had no choice but to go along with it. He was forced to steal hospital grade drugs for some time. Eventually Murder Moose decided to entrust Dr. Panda with a larger mission, a diamond heist in Germany. If he was to play his part in this then Murder Moose ensured that Sandra would be returned to him.
He was part of a larger group including, Dynamite Dingo; the explosions expert, Acrobatic Eel; a professional gymnast, and I.T Gorilla; the computer guy. Dr. Panda's job was to incapacitate everyone in the building; which he did with a knock-out gas.
The mission was a success and the crew boarded the plane for the trip back to Canada. However, mid-flight the plane was intercepted by Murder Moose and his soldiers, the team was tied up. Murder Moose revealed that he had no intention of keeping any of the crew alive as they had become more trouble than they were worth. He revealed that he had killed Sandra, not only that, but it was him who infected Dr. Panda's parents with Moose Flu.
Murder Moose and the soldiers parachuted from the plane, but not after shooting the pilot in the face. The plane crashed and I.T Gorilla, Dynamite Dingo, and Acrobat Eel all perished in the ensuing fireball.
Dr. Panda however, used his medical knowledge to survive the impact. Injured badly but still breathing, he swore vengeance on Murder Moose.
After treating his own injuries, Dr. Panda began a quest for revenge. He fought his way around the organized crime scene, using his medical knowledge and fighting skills to now not just fight disease but also criminals.
Dr. Panda hunted Murder Moose for two years before coming across a solid lead. A skunk that was son of the Diamond store Dr. Panda had robbed was entering a fighting tournament, and apparently being backed by none other than Murder Moose.
What could Murder Moose be getting out of backing a Nazi Skunk? What does this have to do with the heist that happened all those years ago?
Dr. Panda was determined to find out.
wordweaver_four at 12:17AM, Feb. 27, 2011
(offline)
That's the stuff, Bff. Though you did go a little overboard. Which is fine by me, lots of shit ta steal from you there.

He needs something else I think. Not sure what. Maybe brass knuckles or combat gloves. Perhaps torn off sleeves, give him a more rugged look.
harkovast at 6:44AM, Feb. 27, 2011
(online)
Murder Moose is the best name for anything ever in the history of the world.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon