Reviews

A loonatics tale review
Genejoke at 1:16AM, June 17, 2011
(online)
Something of a mixed bag here. I think I was hardest on the comic as I had a real problem getting into it for a long time. I don't think it helped that DD was running like a dog as I tried to read it.

As mentioned repeatedly in the review with “Talking to myself” the comic comes into its own.

Thoughts?
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
elektro at 6:14AM, June 17, 2011
(offline)
If anyone wants to check out the comic but doesn't want to deal with DD's incredible slowness, I know that it is mirrored almost everywhere, including its own website.

As for the review, I tried to keep my opinion unbiased, which was a little difficult considering this is one of those rare comics where I met the creator in real life.
Genejoke at 9:22AM, June 17, 2011
(online)
I didn't notice any bias. You were ahead of me on this one and my opinion of it shifted drastically during “THAT” chapter. It was a bit meh! before then.

DrLuck at 12:02AM, June 18, 2011
(online)
I'm really glad you guys enjoyed Talking to Myself. That was mostly my concern, seeing how the previous three chapters kind of came writing-wise about four or five years ago and I was hoping to see if you guys liked the improvement since then. I fully admit that the other chapters aren't very good (most people enjoy buying the books of the first three for my/the writer's commentary through it since we're not easy on ourselves either). The only reason we remade Job Hunting was because the old one was just atrocious, anything was better than that one and we were sort of stuck with the lame storyline I came up with half a decade ago or it wouldn't make sense come Stone Cold Crazy.

But yeah, Talking to Myself was about the time period where we sat down and seriously thought we would like to do webcomics for a living someday (hopefully maybe perhaps). I'm really glad to see that it took off on that chapter and didn't drag through that one, since I was worried about it being mostly a chapter about just talking about things and not really doing anything until the very end.

But yeah I'm rambling, THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!
Genejoke at 4:45AM, June 18, 2011
(online)
Well the comic is on my faves list and i check out the new updates, that must tell you something.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon