Gods Almighty's Forum Section

NEWSNEWSNEWSNEWS OMG.
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 2:04AM, June 23, 2011
(offline)
NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YEAH.

Hey guys,

I've decided that I'll probably use this forum thingy for news, and… talking to you all more directly, as DD has no real “reply” system, and its easier for me to communicate with you all here.

AND HEY, ITS UBER FUN TO READ TOO.

YEAH.

Sooo… News, news, newsnewsneeeewwwwssss….

Ok, well, first thing, I'll be away for a couple of days during the School Holidays, (WHICH START FRIDAY, OH MY GOD) and so there will be a distinct lack of Gods Almighty updates at that time, but I'll try my best to keep you updated.

Second thing is, thankyou so much for all your questions and querries for Question Time, I know I had a lot of fun writing the answers, and I hope you all had a lot of fun reading them. I will definately consider doing another one later, maybe we can make this an anual event? I dunno, you tell me!

I also had heaps of fun playing Mafia all of last week, sooo… A special thank you Product Placement for coercing me into it like a schoolyard bully, dropping hints and links all o'er my page.

And that's about it, OH and you guys can make forum topics too (WON'T THAT BE FUN?! OH MY GOD.) about… like… Gods Almighty stuff, and random things… Wooooo!!!

DO IT.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
ntucker01 at 1:05PM, June 26, 2011
(online)
RAHHH!!! Curse you! Curse you all non-college going people who aren't taking summer classes like I have to. Curse you all and the furies (or whatever the Nordic equivalent is) pick at your bones!

P.S. Your comic is very funny.
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 11:55PM, June 27, 2011
(offline)
ntucker01
RAHHH!!! Curse you! Curse you all non-college going people who aren't taking summer classes like I have to. Curse you all and the furies (or whatever the Nordic equivalent is) pick at your bones!

P.S. Your comic is very funny.

I believe we refer to ourselves as “Nord-heads”

You love me ;)
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon