Gods Almighty's Forum Section

Fugly the baby Pigeon Orphan
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 9:34PM, June 2, 2011
(offline)
Two days ago, my mother rescued a baby pigeon that had fallen out of the nest and was lying in a pudle. She took it home and I decided to name him Fugly, because… well, he's Fugly.

Anyway, He stared eating very well yesterday, (we've been feeding him museli and bird feed mixed with warm water so its the consitancy and appearence of vomit) and he's been doing very well. However, this morning, Fugly refused to eat anything, and mum told me that he didn't want to eat anything last night, but didn't think anything of it, thinking he was still full from his last feed.

So now I'm waiting until I get home and see if he's all right. I hope he is, he's heckers, bro.

I don't know what to do with him either, since he's a pigeon. If he grows up, we can't release him, because there aren't any pigeons around where I live, (since I'm out in the country) and none of the wildlife shelters will take him beacuse he's a pigeon and not native. I don't really want to keep him either, beacuse… well he's a pigeon and don't want pigeons around my house!

SO I don't know what to do with him, other then look after him and see what happens. I'll keep you all updated on his progress.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 9:27AM, June 19, 2011
(offline)
First thing to come to mind:
http://www.drunkduck.com/My_TV_is_Evil/index.php?p=814413

Second, less disturbing:
You could maybe take it somewhere and then release it, like go to a city then just go home.
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 1:56AM, June 23, 2011
(offline)
I definately wanted too, but now it appears he's really seriously injured, he's got two broken legs, though one he manages to use for walking.

We're keeping him, OHHHH YYYEAAAAHHHH….
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon