MAFIA... and other forum games

MAFIA XLVI: META-MAFIA
Ally Haert at 12:26PM, July 26, 2011
(online)
Yay! Internet is back and I didn't die. {:<

Also, in that case, I'm lynching wowio.
“No one can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Ross.
Anthony Mercer at 2:04PM, July 26, 2011
(online)
Day 2 Narration!
“We're innocent!” “Help us!” “What's a mafia game?!”
1337 Master looked at the executives in disgust. “You people ruined Drunk Duck. You deserve it.” He pulled out a machine gun, and shot them to pieces.
WOWIO the Publishing Company was executed for crimes against the internet.
“OK, now that that's over with,” said the Mayor, throwing the machine gun away, “I have a mafia suspect to lynch.”
He pointed to a small, “e”-shaped boy sitting on a nearby chair. The townspeople, not having any ideas of their own, happily killed gullas.
gullas the Butcher, the Poisoner, is dead.
Day 2 is over. Night 2 has begun!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 26, 2011 2:05PM
ayesinback at 2:28PM, July 26, 2011
(online)
oooooooooooo

score!

*I am most pleased about the Wows
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:44PM, July 26, 2011
(offline)
I am a townie Roku. Please do try to believe in that. (maybe the fact that we actually got a baddie off my random will kinda support that. at the very least, if you don't believe me, I could just a be a good serial killer/the vigilante, therefore causing you to STOP trying to work against me)

@ product: well…um…this is embarrassing…

I am most happy that there has not been another townie death by my hands. Let's keep it that way.

to save more townie roles, if you wish you can send in your roles to me. i will number one NOT FORCE you two, and number two, tell NO ONE else except perhaps my two bodyguards for they are the only two who I can be certain of their roles.

Also, I at first was suspicious of OFAV but since the clue really does seem like she was attacked (and the attack failed), that I am beginning to trust her, meaning mayor and pardoner might work together too.

farewell my people, and may we fight this fight in the name of narnia.
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 4:07PM, July 26, 2011
(offline)
It's about time Wowio was lynched. If GUllus was the poisoner, and someone tried to poison me last night, I'm pretty sure they're one and the same and he did it.

He is no longer my friend.

Also, 1337, working together?! Such an idea… its… REVOLUTIONARY.

But it will have to wait until I am done coughing up my organs.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
Mettaur at 6:20PM, July 26, 2011
(offline)
I AM BACK JACK WITH A BOTTLE TO CRACK!
Although if any Meta-Mett haters wanna kill me, I guess it wouldn't be too bad, I have SATS I gotta do.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
rokulily at 7:00PM, July 26, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
I am a townie Roku. Please do try to believe in that. (maybe the fact that we actually got a baddie off my random will kinda support that. at the very least, if you don't believe me, I could just a be a good serial killer/the vigilante, therefore causing you to STOP trying to work against me)
meh. it more to tradition that i now always blame you, but there are other things a going on and clearly you aren't mafia… or are the craziest mafia ever. but more likely not mafia.
anywho, if gullas was the poisoner then that means he was the failed attempt. so the ochi killer is still about and the best clue i've found for that so far is jninja and his avi. it blends into this yellow background.
l33t! what does your gut tell you?!
hmm…
ofools! what does your moustache tell you?!
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 8:31PM, July 26, 2011
(offline)
rokulily wrote:
ofools! what does your moustache tell you?!
MY MOUSTACHE SENSES ARE TINGLING. But it doesn't tell me a lot.

And I totally agree with you on the Jninja front with the yellow thing. Plus he's been very quiet since the murder, leading me to believe they he probably did it and is trying to keep out of it.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:12AM, July 27, 2011
(offline)
Jninja sent in his townie role to me. (yay for him)

And I'm sorry for betraying his trust, in order to save him.

But this is good because we, well, I now know 4 of the five live townies and can avoid lynching another lest we get one.

I went around and it seems not many people are that guilty, but here's some evidence (maybe):
http://www.drunkduck.com/hey/5270325/(ayesinback - “Hey” comic) - “yellow bedroom”
I make it with my IRL friend, Ochitsukanai.“ (niccea - profile) - ”oh it's just you"

But neither evidence is that supportive and I didn't find anything else.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:28PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
Jninja sent in his townie role to me. (yay for him)

And I'm sorry for betraying his trust, in order to save him.

But this is good because we, well, I now know 4 of the five live townies and can avoid lynching another lest we get one.

I went around and it seems not many people are that guilty, but here's some evidence (maybe):
http://www.drunkduck.com/hey/5270325/(ayesinback - “Hey” comic) - “yellow bedroom”
I make it with my IRL friend, Ochitsukanai.“ (niccea - profile) - ”oh it's just you"
But neither evidence is that supportive and I didn't find anything else.
The whole conversation with Ochi's killer reminds me of someone trying to work with a patient. Someone like a psych major. Which Ni is!

I Am The 1337 Master at 3:30PM, July 27, 2011
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
The whole conversation with Ochi's killer reminds me of someone trying to work with a patient. Someone like a psych major. Which Ni is!
I think that's a little too speculative to support her as a nega-town.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's wrong. I just saying, if that's the only other semi incriminating evidence, we don't have much to work off.

Unfortunately that means we have to let another die tonight without taking out another mafia member.

So I advise whoever the vigilante is to not attack either person I brought up, and to PQ me their action (I hardly expect that one to happen) so I can see to it that you don't miss your mark if possible. But if you really want to just ignore everything I just said go ahead mister (or miss, or missus), vigilante. But I won't be held responsible for any mishap you may make.

Also, I'm PQ'ing OFAV to try to work with her. I have no other mayoral news.
Anthony Mercer at 3:35PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
Sorry for not posting a narration today - I didn't expect to be out of the house the whole day! Y'know, I wasn't doing anything at all when I ran for GM… so I guess this is something else we can blame on WOWIO!
ayesinback at 3:37PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
Your Mayorship,
I think your advice might be a little late, these last couple of days, our GM has been posting the narration about this time (or earlier)

I kinda like that the clues are vague this early - but I think we all know if a GM is pointing at me, he'd be saying something about cats.

Edit: no narration? or just a late one? I thought we Lynched those #@#!Q%@#$ – are they still hanging us up?!!
last edited on July 27, 2011 3:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:48PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
Anthony Mercer wrote:
Sorry for not posting a narration today - I didn't expect to be out of the house the whole day! Y'know, I wasn't doing anything at all when I ran for GM… so I guess this is something else we can blame on WOWIO!
All will be forgiven if you give me another title.

I Am The 1337 Master at 3:49PM, July 27, 2011
(offline)
ayesinback wrote:
Your Mayorship,
I think your advice might be a little late, these last couple of days, our GM has been posting the narration about this time (or earlier)

I kinda like that the clues are vague this early - but I think we all know if a GM is pointing at me, he'd be saying something about cats.
@ the late advice:
probably but it was worth saying if saying at all…

@ the clues:
they probably would, but as I said, no one really looks that guilty. yes niccea looks a little more suspicious but still neither of you seem to be guilty to me.

Plus, the lurker mod she is probably would have said something by now because that's what she does. LURKS.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:04PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
Your Mayorship,

Edit: no narration? or just a late one? I thought we Lynched those #@#!Q%@#$ – are they still hanging us up?!!
Saying something about cats for you? Friend maybe you havn't heard but I am a bunch of cats in a man suit. I also have a comic called CATS. I think clues about cats would be pointing at me or Hark…since he is a gaint cat. Well the clues would point to him if he was playing this time.

I Am The 1337 Master at 4:37PM, July 27, 2011
(offline)
so if any cat data pops up I'm blaming you two.

good.
last edited on July 27, 2011 4:38PM
ayesinback at 4:43PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
so if any cat data pops up I'm blaming you two.

good.
Ditto. Most excellent.

PS: posting in these new forums is gradually turning me into a hater. But I'm not naturally a hater.

Therefore, these forums - the color - the quoting – it's all unnatural.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:36PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
I Am The 1337 Master wrote:so if any cat data pops up I'm blaming you two.

good.
Ditto. Most excellent.

PS: posting in these new forums is gradually turning me into a hater. But I'm not naturally a hater.

Therefore, these forums - the color - the quoting – it's all unnatural.
I think everyone feels the same way.

Anthony Mercer at 4:12AM, July 28, 2011
(online)
Night 2 Narration!
D_Dude was having a great time at the party, and had drunk plenty of cheap wine his friends had sneaked in. That's why he wasn't sure what was going on when a shady person approached him.
“Hey, great party, right!” yelled D_Dude.
“I think it's time for you to sober up.” came the reply, as that person put their gun to the Dude's head.
D_Dude, the Bodyguard, was the party's next victim.
Elsewhere in the house, an older-looking kid approached someone who was standing alone.
“Why don't you join the party? Come on, meet some people!”
“I hate people.”
“Oh, come on! There has to be someone you like!”
The loner shrugged. “I don't like no-one.”
"…You mean anyone. You don't like anyone."
The loner glared at the other person, and immediately struck them over the head. However, they managed to escape with their life.
The Not-Really-A-Teenager lost one of their night lives.
A few hours later, in the bedroom, two people were talking. One of them, like so many other people, was complaining about the bright yellow colours. A figure stepped through the door.
“What are you willing to do?”
The two people looked around. “What do you mean?”
“Everyone keeps talking, but no-one is taking any action! This will end badly!”
Before either person could reply, the figure stabbed one of them and left.
Five minutes later, the injured person woke up to find the one they'd been talking to help them recover.
Someone was saved by a Generous Kid.
After taking a nap, Ally Haert was ready to return to the party, when a nerdy looking guy approached her. She went to greet him, but he stared right at her and she saw fire in his eyes. She didn't even have time to scream before he plunged his knife into her skull.
Ally Haert, the Not-Really-A-Teenager, couldn't handle both attacks.
Night 2 has ended. Day 3 has begun. Lynch votes should be sent by tomorrow (29 July) at 8pm BST.
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:01AM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
D_dude:
cheap wine - ???
I think it's time for you to sober up - rokulily (in profile)
Ally Haert 1:
I don't like no-one - TFGM (grammar nazi mentioned on profile)
The loner - ???

I hate people - TFGM (follow the link). (NOTE: my profile uses these exact words so it could be a red herring or it could be a clue.)

Ally Haert 2 (or at least that's what it looks like):

was complaining about the bright yellow colours - ayesinback

What are you willing to do? - ??? (still have no clue)

Ally Haert 3:

This will end badly - my GUESS is Mettaur (post apopcalyptic comic called: The Wasteland)

when a nerdy looking guy approached her - Mettaur or Salsa (don't know why you two were the first to come to my mind… :|) or Pokketmonstahhuntah (says in profile)

she saw fire in his eyes - Zeph (throw him up on nerdy, too)
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:04AM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
I'm calling a double lynch, guys.

And I'm voting TFGM and Rokulily.

My next two suspects are Ayesinback and then Mettaur.

I'm sorry for two losses but it seems like our vigilante either sucks or isn't doing anything right now. :|
Anthony Mercer at 6:38AM, July 28, 2011
(online)
Double lynch declared!
Mettaur at 7:33AM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
There is nothing in my profile or comics about being nerdly, we are looking for a kill joy, a person who has improper grammar, and someone with freaky eyes. I nominate Theflying green monkey for the chaos in his eyes, looks like swirling fire.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
I Am The 1337 Master at 8:09AM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
You have a lv up able thing in your profile and a comic that was going to be a fan version of fallout. :|
But as I said, there's a lot more suspects in other catergories.

In fact, I'm going to blame pokketmonstah for the last murder, him having being speculated through PQ by someone else.
And I just really don't give a damn, I bet I get at least one mafia member today.

Vote for who you all think is actually responsible, and I might change my votes later on.
gullas at 2:33PM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
huh, I'm dead…
oh and shouldn't the person that I targeted be dead right now if my understanding of the posioner role is correct? Unless it did not work…
last edited on July 28, 2011 2:36PM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 2:37PM, July 28, 2011
(online)
Hey, what did I miss?
*going to read*

EDIT: Did some turbo-reading. Looks like I'm still alive. Did we catch the poisoner? That's the most dangerous maffioso, right? Neat. Good job team!
Also, what is this about yellow? Because of the new forum colours? I'm not liking it.

EDIT2: I'm suspecting TFGM, and l337's argument about rokulilly made some sense…
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
last edited on July 28, 2011 2:46PM
Anthony Mercer at 2:48PM, July 28, 2011
(online)
gullas wrote:
huh, I'm dead…
oh and shouldn't the person that I targeted be dead right now if my understanding of the posioner role is correct? Unless it did not work…
As the Night 1 narration stated, you targeted someone who was protected by Bodyguards, i.e. the Mayor or Pardoner. It says in the Bodyguard's role description that Bodyguards will intercept any poisoned drinks.
gullas at 2:57PM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
that explains alot, somehow the colour of the forum made me miss the narrations…
last edited on July 28, 2011 2:59PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:08PM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
…either pokketmonstah or roku's mafia. or one's the serial and the other's mafia. but I'm not worried about either. :P
(not a gut feeling; a GUTS feeling, maybe, but…)

and today if no one actually decides to vote again I'm going to end up looking like a dick…tator…

:|

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon