Updates

News for the week of July 24th~!
Kojika at 3:12PM, July 25, 2011
(offline)
Wooow…feels like it's been so long since I've lasted updated a newspost on here, lol (and probably cause it has been, what has it been, like a month?). Not sure how many people actually read these regardless, but I feel like I hafta do them, for my own sake if nothing else, lol.
So, in Zos Kias news…well, it's almost the end of July! With July ending, basically, you see the end of the July character auction for Trevor. So if you haven't gotten your bid in and you want to, go harass me on DA~!
Also, with the end of July, is coming the end of the quiz contest thing I was holding, in celebration of Zos Kias' 5th year anniversary live on the internet (not here, lol, but on its first site which is totally dead, haha). The threshold dropped down to 60% and above for the last week, so if you've already taken it and got that, or not taken it yet and get that, send me your results~! There will be a raffle for fun prizes at the end!
I'll be at Otakon this weekend, at table W02! If you are there, stop by and say hi~! I think the pages for next week will probably be delayed cause of that (since I have so much stuff still to do, urg).
Well, anyways, see ya next week!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon