Networking & Community Projects*

Creating a new comic (no not like that)
Viper_kilo at 2:01PM, July 27, 2011
(online)
I know how to upload. Following simple direction is easy.
I'm talking about finding somehelp creating a series, particularly in the art department. I am a horrible artist, see?
o{-<~(thats me)
but i am, however a fairly decent writer. if anyone if free, open and willing to help a guy out-or at least is curious on whats on my mind, utilize the reply buttin or send a PM my way andI'll be more that happy to share my thoughts.
Chernobog at 9:00PM, July 27, 2011
(offline)
Friendly advice: You want this in the Networking and Community section.

Since you're basically asking for an artist along with many others here, you might try giving a person more reason to look into your idea by posting a summary of sorts. You're not really encouraging anyone to make the extra step to consider this. And as a self proclaimed fairly decent writer, you should be editing your posts for basic grammar usage if you want to be taken seriously.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
Viper_kilo at 6:58AM, July 28, 2011
(online)
i do so apologize that i didn't post my resume. maybe next time i go looking for help and advice on the internet, ill bring a guide and an english majorto keep the locals happy.
Genejoke at 8:13AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
It's not about keeping the locals happy so much as getting people interested. Saying, hey, I'm a writer isn't usually enough. Nor is you saying you're good either. Show people how good you and your ideas are and you'll get a lot more replies.
mikemacdee at 6:46PM, Aug. 11, 2011
(online)
Viper_kilo wrote:
i do so apologize that i didn't post my resume. maybe next time i go looking for help and advice on the internet, ill bring a guide and an english majorto keep the locals happy.
You could also try NOT being a snarky little shit. For future reference.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon