Networking & Community Projects*

Producer Looking for Writer & Artist
radioactivebug at 2:55PM, Aug. 10, 2011
(online)
Hey All,
I'm an LA based producer looking to get some projects going. I'm a life long comic book fan. Recently I've come up with a few ideas that I'd like to work into a comic book and see where it goes from there. I'm looking for a writer and artist to take these ideas to the next level. I have no problem sharing in all aspects of the project and look for a collaborative relationship. Those are the ones that usually are the most rewarding. Ideally you would be LA based, but if not, we can make something work. Anyways, it me up if you'd be interested. Thanks!
Jeff
skoolmunkee at 12:18AM, Aug. 11, 2011
(offline)
It can help if you give a little more information. You haven't mentioned whether writers or artists would get paid, or the length of any committment, which is usually something people want to know. It can also help get people interested (or decide if they're not) if you describe a little about the projects and what, if any, expecations. For example if you want artwork of a certain type or standard, what type of stories they are and what type of things they would feature.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
radioactivebug at 1:43PM, Aug. 11, 2011
(online)
Ah yes…so in regards to pay, I always like working in a collabnorative environment, so that being said we would all share the project if and when there is any revenue from it. I have the treatment for a story, but would love help form a writer to completely flesh it out. I guess I could think about paying, but it would then be a work for hire situation and all participants wouldn't own any of the rights. I want to share the rights to the work. I'm not saying I'm Johnny big time Hollywood producer here, but I'd like to expand the ideas I have to other media as well. Hope that clears the monitary aspect up a bit.
As for timeline, I've never created a comic book before, so I'm not sure how long it takes. I do know that we don't have any deadlines and we can take our time with things.
The story would probably be under the superhero genre with a cosmic space element involved. Artists that really come to mind for me are John Byrne, Neal Adams, Dale Keown, etc.
Let me know if anybody is interested. I'd love to talk about it!
jordangersh at 4:11PM, Sept. 12, 2011
(online)
Hey there,
Sounds like an extremely interesting project and would like to talk to you about writing this. I'm a producer over for CBS and would love to talk further with you about your ideas. Why don't you shoot me a message over at my personal email jordangersh@gmail.com and we can discuss further.
phrawzt at 5:29AM, Sept. 13, 2011
(online)
I have quite a few ideas that I have wanted to be able to put together into a comic book series. I would be willing to work with a team to put this into fruition or at least try to adapt some of the aspects into a storyline with some creative input.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon