MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XLVII: The Town With No Townies
Zeph at 2:48PM, Sept. 1, 2011
(online)
Gah, how does this new quote thing work? Anyway, sorry about that Ayes, I sent a PQ back. “The Duck” (useless as it is) doesn't send the lovely alerts that DD did when you got mail.. so I pretty much forgot I had them. :ayesinback wrote:
Zeph wrote:
It was the butler. It's ALWAYS the butler.

That is all.
May the killings continue.

IT'S THE GUY WITH THE SPOON!

Hey, Zeph. I guess you gave up reading personal quacks?
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
Niccea at 4:25PM, Sept. 1, 2011
(offline)
Word from another town was pouring in as the torches were being passed around Townston. The 1337 Master was going around and bragging that he was the final mafia hitman. The remains of the town gathered in the square with the now captured 1337 Master. “It is time to feed the tumbleweeds.” Ayes tossed the struggling pardoner into the mass of tumble weeds.

I Am The 1337 Master was sacrificed to the tumble weed god

The tuble weed god was finally appeased and called its minons back into town.

And thus the town was saved.

Look out for GM elections.
BffSatan at 12:19AM, Sept. 2, 2011
(online)
HOLY FUCK THIS GAME ALREADY STARTED?!?!?!?!?!
I kept checking The Duck to see if I had any new messeges, I should have checked my inbox directly.
I s'pose it's my fault for assuming that The Duck would notify me with a pop-up box or icon when I got mail.
EDIT: I put sarcasm tags around that last line, but apparently the duck read that as actual HTML. Italics will have to do.
last edited on Sept. 2, 2011 12:27AM
Niccea at 7:40AM, Sept. 2, 2011
(offline)
It is actually.
I posted links in the sign up thread and there was a game thread all along.
I Am The 1337 Master at 9:40AM, Sept. 2, 2011
(offline)
damn you irene.
no power for a week so I decided to be nice and drop a message for ayes that i was the hitman.

but you so woulda been fooled…not…
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:14PM, Sept. 5, 2011
(online)
Niccea wrote:
The town's other serial killer was fast asleep in bed. He really hadn't gone out at all during the past week. “Sheesh, what a lazy man,” said the vigilante. “I've been killing scum ever since I could fire a gun, but this will be the most boring prey I have ever tracked. This does not even merit an epic narration.”

Gullas the serial killer is dead
And with that I am the most successful Vig ever! First night Godfather, Second night SK, Thrid hit other SK.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon