Networking & Community Projects*

Serious Writer looking for Artist for Serious Project!
coolblueice at 6:24PM, Aug. 27, 2011
(online)
I know a lot of writers come on here to find an artist, however, I have a BA degree in Writing, was an Editor-in-Chief for a univeristy literary magazine (where I published 2 bookd), and currently write a news column. I am also pursing further education by applying to graduate school to earn an MFA in Creative Writing. I am also familiar with the comic writing format.
I write because I love to. I love literature, comics, movies, and basically anything that is brilliantly written. I am serious about what I do because this is my career. Like many creative people, it is a hard road, but one that I truely want to travel.
Therefore, I am looking for a serious artist, one that holds great passion in the art and in themselves. I am currently collaborating with a co-writer on an ongoing team hero series titled, “The Midnight Crew.” We have completed two full issues along with detailed character profiles. We are serious. We have great faith in our talents and out work, and we aim to take it to Image, Dynamite Entertainment, and other publishers. Web comic is also a possibility, however, it would be just a temporary one.
As for pay….. we do this because we love to, it is a dream we are chasing, and we are looking for someone who has the same goal and mindset. We plan on splitting everything evenly - from profit to credit. It will be a full deep collaboration.
To see some of my creative work, please visit
www.communityjournal.info
www.writerscafe.org/stephscript
If interested in viewing the manuscript of our first issue, please send a sample of your work to,
comicblue88@yahoo.com
Thank you all for your time,
- Stephen Acevedo

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon