MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XLVIII: Number Wars!
Randomdudeperson at 9:54AM, Sept. 30, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
It's like hangman nooses are just dropping from the sky and landing on random people.

* the sky is falling! the sky is falling! *
No, random ppl got killed in combat, like me lol!
@kroatz: the names are posted in the page, well, you can see the names IN the links, it is kinda wierd, a glitch maybe, but welcome to the new and unloved duck lol.
Kroatz at 11:50AM, Sept. 30, 2011
(online)
Hmm… I think It might be easier to just put those kinds of things in an image…

Okay: Announcement: Really: Look here: Have I got your attention yet?

I am writing a musical. It's gonna take quite a while and won't be finished for a very long time, I'm hoping it might be the next DD Voice Contest. What I need from YOU you ask? I'm gonna need someone to help me with writing the music, rhyming the words and most of all: Checking my English. So, I'm gonna need someone, or multiple people, to be interested. Any takers? (Of course I expect Ayes to help, she's kinda the Lord of Silly Singing things)
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
ayesinback at 12:43PM, Sept. 30, 2011
(online)
Kroatz wrote:
Hmm… I think It might be easier to just put those kinds of things in an image…

Okay: Announcement: Really: Look here: Have I got your attention yet?

I am writing a musical. It's gonna take quite a while and won't be finished for a very long time, I'm hoping it might be the next DD Voice Contest. What I need from YOU you ask? I'm gonna need someone to help me with writing the music, rhyming the words and most of all: Checking my English. So, I'm gonna need someone, or multiple people, to be interested. Any takers? (Of course I expect Ayes to help, she's kinda the Lord of Silly Singing things)
Sure! sounds fun. You might want to throw it in the radio contest feedback?

BUT I already have a title – and since Lord is up for grabs and since I don't know if a Dexter of a Voice Contest would be conducive . . . and since you have the whole worship-thing going on
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:46PM, Sept. 30, 2011
(offline)
kroatz, that is an AMAZING idea

but im not throwing in my hat since I'm that unreliable.

also:

you guys kill everyone that tries to make an alliance with me.

WHAT.

The.

FUCK.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:29PM, Sept. 30, 2011
(online)
Extending time by two hours. Also Hark, Mercer, Roku, Random, Ayesinback and Pokket are dead.

ayesinback at 6:13PM, Sept. 30, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Extending time by two hours. Also Hark, Mercer, Roku, Random, Ayesinback and Pokket are dead.
right

and we're having a damn fine partay
*or I am*
rokulily at 9:28PM, Sept. 30, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
right

*or I am*
indeed. -sips tea and passes around a tray of assorted cookies-
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:55AM, Oct. 1, 2011
(online)
Narrative!

Some where in town a persn was taking Roku's death pretty hard. Though they wanted to go out and take their wrath on the town they were to grief ridden to leave their house

Else where a person appeared at Hark's grave. They pointed a gun down and let a few rounds off. Hark's corpse now has a few bullet wholes.

No clues! I am not going to leave clues for those who try and kill corpses.

Night 3 is OVER!! DAY 3 has BEGUN!!!

gullas at 4:08AM, Oct. 1, 2011
(offline)
poor Hark's body… now I can't use it for steaks :'(
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:10AM, Oct. 1, 2011
(offline)
yup yup yup
Randomdudeperson at 10:43AM, Oct. 1, 2011
(online)
rokulily wrote:
ayesinback wrote:
right

*or I am*
indeed. -sips tea and passes around a tray of assorted cookies-

*takes a cookie* Mmmmm, thank you ^_^ *shoves it up his ear*
Kroatz at 5:20PM, Oct. 1, 2011
(online)
Well. That was a weird night…

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 6:14PM, Oct. 1, 2011
(online)
Kroatz wrote:
Well. That was a weird night…
Glad you hosted it, hope we do this again sometime!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:12PM, Oct. 1, 2011
(online)
Vote update
Mettaur(1) Won

Random's corpse(1)
Kroatz

NARRATIVE!!

The town was once again in the same spot as always for lynching. But this time 1337 was dragging a silent Mettaur. He threw him infront of the crowd. “Lets lynch him,” he said. The crowd agreed for the most part. Thought Kroatz wanted to dig up Random's body and lynch him to make sure he was dead.

Mettaur was lynched. Was3 originally 11. Power was to put in red herrings

last edited on Oct. 2, 2011 3:09AM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 5:25AM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
I feel there should be a multi-leveled maffia game. Where as soon as there are 5 deaths, they become a mini-maffia of their own. I'm thinking about mechanics as we speak…
Because dying quick and having a non-active game is kinda boring.
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
ayesinback at 7:23AM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
I feel there should be a multi-leveled maffia game. Where as soon as there are 5 deaths, they become a mini-maffia of their own. I'm thinking about mechanics as we speak…
townies versus mafia versus zombie coalition . . .
Kroatz at 8:09AM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
I'm still not sure he's dead enough!

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 1:43PM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
Kroatz wrote:
I'm still not sure he's dead enough!
You know what…I want you to lynch me again and again and again till the end of the game! No, really, im seirous! I want the record of being the corpse lynched the most in a single game! ^_^ DOO-EET!!!
pokketmonstahhuntah at 2:10PM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:

townies versus mafia versus zombie coalition . . .
Yeah, something like that.
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:50PM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
Night 4NARRATIVE!!

The town was at half its size as the night fell across it. At the center of town two figures faced each other. One who wore a ridiculous disguise: a big mustache, fake glasses and a trench coat. The other was a dark figure who was smiling. The mustache figure was the first to break the silence as the two figures started circling each other, Soon you will be wearing cement slippers and be at the bottom of the lake. The dark smiling figure laughed at the threat. Please you know Ive been involved in much bigger things. If you want I can tell you where to go to find them. Oh wait your going to be dead, the dark figure said smiling contently at his opponent.
With out any warning the man wearing a disguise rushed at the dark smiling figure. He pulled out a knife and was already stabbing it towards the dark smiling figures face. The dark figure swung his fist into the side of the blade. This sent the blade flying as the man who wore the disguise couldnt hold on to it. You punched a knife? said the disguised man stunned. Im awesome. Please just deal with it! the dark smiling figure shouted as he crashed his fist into his opponents face. A crunching noise could be heard as the disguised mans glasses broke. The disguised man screamed as the glass shards embedded themselves into his eyes.
Thats a pity. Now you wont be able to enjoy Harkovast as much, the smiling dark figure said as he slowly walked towards the disguised figure. When he was within arms distance the disguised figure stopped screaming and pulled a knife out of his trench coat. A quick slash left the smiling dark figure not smiling anymore. The dark figure had jumped backwards just in time. He had a long cut from his left shoulder to his right hip. Youll pay for that, he said as he pulled out a gun and cocked it.
The disguised figure hearing the click asked, Was that a gun? The once again smiling figure answered with a Yes. THATS NOT FAIR! I ONLY HAVE A KNIFE!! the disguised figure shouted. Dont bring a knife to a knife fight. Bring a gun, replied the dark smiling figure.
Kroatz number 9 originally number 3 was killed. His power is even if he is died he can still kill at night. No matter what he cant win though.

Else where a bright person was being attacked by a small figure. What are you doing? the person asked the small figure as it lunged at him with a knife. Im trying to make tonight your last night alive! the small figure shouted as he continued to lunge at his target. You can barely hold a knife. You have no muscle! the bright person said easily dodging all the small figures attempts. Oh YEAH?! Well your head looks weird! the small person replied. The bright person having enough of the pathetic come backs and fighting of his small assailant sent him flying with a kick. DONT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!! CAUSE WHEN YOU DO ILL BE THERE TO CAPITALIZE!!! the small figure screamed as he flew into the nights sky.
Failed kill attempt. Clues were left behind for both parties.

Okoyakicomic hadnt been heard from for quite awhile. A group of people decided to check in on him. When they arrived at his house they were shocked to see it missing. Apparently he had left as soon as he got to town and had taken the house with him.
Okoyakicomic is dead cause of inactivity. He was originally the number 2. Power was a one time extra vote or with an alliance an extra vote every other day cycle.

END OF NIGHT 4!! DAY 4 BEGUNS!!

The only remaining players are: Niccea, 1337, Gullas. Kroatz can still kill.

Randomdudeperson at 10:59PM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
Koatz, welcome to the party, been feeling kinda dead round here. *pulls cookie out of ear and offers it*
Wait, you can still kill? OMGWTFROLFMAONUBHAX ITS A FUCKING ZOMBIE!!! *becomes a ghost and levitates a few feet off the ground out of Kroatz reach*
Still wanna cookie?
ayesinback at 6:18AM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
do not feed the zombie
Randomdudeperson at 9:59AM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
do not feed the zombie
Dammit, i was hoping for a ghoul friend :3
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:00AM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
Actually his power is could Vengeful Spirit so he is just a geist.

Also lynch update

Gullas(1)
Niccea

Randomdudeperson at 6:56PM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
Actually his power is could Vengeful Spirit so he is just a geist.

Also lynch update

Gullas(1)
Niccea
I dont care what you called it, im calling it a zombie, end of discussion! :p
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:15AM, Oct. 4, 2011
(online)
FINAL NARRATIVE!!!
The remaining three living players approached each other at the gallows. Each one eyeing one another. 1337 was smiling cockily. Gullas the small fetus managed to give the perception of being taller than what he was by his sheer handsomeness. Niccea the ever bright citizen gave 1337 and Gullas a frosty stare. Sooooo anyone want to just say us three won? Ask Gullas as his eyes darted back and forth between 1337 to Niccea. BOOOOOO!!! Interupted Kroatz vengeful spirit. You want to keep killing each other, he told the three as he floated above them. I say BOO to alliances! the specter repeated over and over again. Harks spirit nodded in approval of the pun.
Not being able to come to an understanding the three continued to watch each other. Waiting for a sense of weakness to come from the others. Gullas was the first to make a move. That move being to run the hell away. Pay back time! Niccea yelled as she chanced after the little fetus. 1337 gave a shrug and followed after the two.
Niccea was gaining on the little fetus as they ran down Townstons main street. Niccea watched as Gullas took a sudden left up ahead of her. She pulled out knife as she rounded the corner. 1337 had just caught up to her as she rounded the corner. They both dived out of the way of a school bus driven by a fetus.
Gullas looked in the back mirror to see if he had hit either of them. He cursed when he realized he had missed both of them. He cursed again when he turned his attention back to the road. The sound of the crash reverberated in the empty town. Gullas had crashed the bus into the empty Game Stop. Getting out of the bus he watched as Niccea was the first of the pair to get up. She stepped on 1337 as she rushed towards Gullas. Knife still in hand she closed the distance between them.
1337 annoyed at being ignored from this fight pulled out a gun and slowly made his way towards the ruined Game Stop. His glare was murder. The snarl he let loose showed that he met business.
In the store Gullas had somehow gotten the upper hand. His back faced the wall he had crashed into. Niccea was cornered with her back against the opposite wall of the one with a hole in it. Gullas had found his old Guitar of death that he had had from Harks mind. He didnt know why it had been with the guitar hero controllers but he was happy to have his ultimate weapon. He played a cord and the awesome sound waves went forth from his guitar towards Niccea, tearing up everything that was in the way. Titles were ripped from the ground. Shelves with games on them designated. Niccea braced herself as the sound wave of awesomeness hit her. She could feel her skin slowly and painfully peel away layer by layer. Gullas just kept right on jamming.

The sound of gun fire silenced the sound of music. Niccea opened her eyes to see Gullas struggle to keep standing. 1337 was standing behind him holding a gun. Gullas looked behind him, pain marked his face. So you are the winner? he asked as he stumbled to the ground. No WE are the winners, Niccea said as she brought down her knife.
Gullas the Impaler original number 8 was killed. His power was to add a temp 3 to his number once or in an alliance to do it every other night.
Niccea and 1337 made an alliance and both won the game. Niccea was originally number 1. Her power was when she wasnt in an alliance she got an extra night life. When she was in an alliance she could attack twice a night. 1337 was originally number 4. His power was called Tag along. He could pick a living player and as long as that player was alive he could not be killed at night. Down side was if the person he picked died he couldnt do anything the next round. In an alliance he didnt have the down side.
I am bringing back MPV
Ayesinback. For being the first one in an alliance. Using said alliance until partner would be threat. Killing off partner before partner became threat.
Just curiosity: how did you guys actually tell your alliance partners your powers and numbers?

Niccea at 5:40AM, Oct. 4, 2011
(offline)
Oh I didn't tell my powers or numbers. And 1337 asked for the alliance a couple of cycles ago, but I wanted that night life.
ayesinback at 8:59AM, Oct. 4, 2011
(online)
I dunno about MVP, but I do feel that this game I was most universally attacked – that's gotta count for something. My guess: gullas, kroatz and 1337

anyway, I sure would appreciate a post-mortem, Mr GM

Who WERE my attackers?

What DID pokket guy do first narration?

how many inactives?
Kroatz at 1:11PM, Oct. 4, 2011
(online)
Thanks to monkey for delivering an interesting game!

- Albert Einstein
gullas at 3:37PM, Oct. 4, 2011
(offline)
ayesinback wrote:
Who WERE my attackers?

I tried at least once, and I'm fairly sure I got the job done… but I'm not sure thou
Wasn't in no alliance, just made random decisions….

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon