General Discussion about Arachnid Goddess

General Discussion Thread
Chernobog at 11:47PM, Sept. 25, 2011
(offline)
Right now, I'm trying to bring a little more ‘flair’ to the comic since basic DD customization is extremely bland looking. I recently put in new navigation buttons, forum image, and banner header. That said, like everyone else here, I'm still limited by the current straight jacketing of the design.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
Chernobog at 2:42PM, Jan. 27, 2012
(offline)
I must say, I'm at least somewhat surprised right now in the run of things. (circa #503) I figured this would have been the storyline that perhaps people would wind up giving me the finger about and leaving in a huff of disappointment. Instead, I've gotten a modest spike of subscribers suddenly. For the life of me, I'm not certain as to why. Suppose I can't complain about that, though.

The last few updates have also been done somewhat different. I've been trying to de-emphasize color, something I got caught up on a while ago. My current method of experimentation is more minimalist in that regard. It allows me to focus somewhat more on things being said (or not said, depending on how the page is approached). So lately, I've been going back to the root of things and mainly use black, white, greys, and red, with maybe the occasional color spike here and there. I'll say this: it drastically takes off the time I have to sink in to make updates, which is a big plus for keeping things on track.

Chernobog at 1:25PM, Nov. 10, 2012
(offline)
I've moved operations to http://arachnidgoddess.thecomicseries.com/
I'll be checking in occasionally here, but I won't be updating Arachnid Goddess on Drunkduck anymore.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon