Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

[plug]Not Ready to Die
Darwin at 7:01AM, Oct. 1, 2011
(offline)
Well being that the old version of HELWID is going away, I figure I'd better bring my threads to the newest incarnation.

Not Ready to Die occurs within the “Only Half” universe and takes a different perspective on the vampires that populate the post apocalyptic world.

Blaine is a human blood-slave in the only remaining vampire court in the United Territories. He's known no other life. He takes a huge risk by harboring an operative from Victor Sierra - the warlock Garrett Kelly - whose mission is to assassinate the court's lord, Meirakat.

He always thought he was prepared for death…turns out he's not ready to die after all.

Friday's Update:

Mikael, Blaine, and Lorna continue their discussion about how many survived and where they all ended up.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Not_Ready_To_Die/
last edited on Oct. 1, 2011 7:18AM
Darwin at 1:54PM, Oct. 19, 2011
(offline)
Just to let my readers know, I have not killed this title…I promise that, I have plans for it for the Main TOHS site down the road so it WILL get finished!

The delay on it is that I had to make room in my creative schedule to fit in the Reboot of Midnight. Being that the Halloween Horror comic is rather time sensitive, Something had to give. NRTD was it.

I hope to have it running to conclusion no later than the beginning of November! Thanks for your understanding!
Darwin at 7:11AM, Nov. 18, 2011
(offline)
And Blaine's BACK! (And Lorna and Mikael) Sorry for that long ole delay on the title. October was rather hectic! LOL it's nice to be back on a three comic updating schedule rather than tyring to do two pages a day.
So new page is up! One last transition before we get to the concluding pages of this tale!
Darwin at 11:10AM, Jan. 5, 2012
(offline)
ZOMG….the day is almost here! After 40 pages Not Ready to Die will be reaching it's concluding page!

I know considering some of my other much longer efforts, this doesn't seem like that much of a milestone, however, I was only expecting MAYBE 25 pages out of this short story…to get so much more than that is AWESOME!

I hope that you've enjoyed the ride! Please stop by tomorrow and comment at will on the final page!

Eventually this will be joining the TOHS comic on the main site (when Endgame is finished!)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon