Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Frolica! (formerly The Crop) Begins in Earnest!!!
stephen adams at 5:21PM, Oct. 18, 2011
(offline)
First off… the comic before mine!
The brother of the Greatest Hero Ever! Like the blurb says… It's so badass other comics flee in fear!!! Check it out!! (http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Brother_of_the_Greatest_Hero_Ever/)
The second weeks flying by faster than i would have thought! Had my first experience this evening loading a weeks comics on my own I guess well find out if I did it right or not!
Busily working on the MarchFrolica!pinup calendar! Hope you ALL appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into bringing you the very finest for your entertainment dollar!!!
Have a great day!
www.frolicacage.com
Comics are being updated every day for therest of thisweek, and Monday/Wednesday/Friday after that… on into eternity!
I really want to thank all those who have followed The Crop here, and I will keep posting new material at this site. Please come check out Frolica! at her new site… And if you know anyone else who would enjoy her, feel free to pass her around! (ok, that didn't come out quite right, but you know what I mean)
last edited on Jan. 31, 2012 6:45PM
ayesinback at 7:05AM, Oct. 21, 2011
(online)
HI Stephen, and welcome. Best of luck with your comic. Speaking of which, you might want to add a link to it in your ssignature.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
stephen adams at 1:14PM, Oct. 26, 2011
(offline)
hi there… it's taking me time to get all this ship shape, but i did take your advice and added a link… thanks for the suggestion!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon