Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Community Chatroom?
RPGgrenade at 6:26PM, Nov. 5, 2011
(online)
Considering how little traffic DD is getting currently, it can't be a horrible idea to have someone (maybe an admin) make a DD chatroom so that the people online can talk about whatever.
I think I may have already suggested this before… but whatever. It'd be nice to be able to talk to you guys when it's a lot more spontaneous rather when you've had a fair amount of time to think of a response XD
like the one that was made for us by rokulily when the 24 hour comic thing was going on
also I'm lonely a lot T_T

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
Niccea at 8:04PM, Nov. 5, 2011
(offline)
Yeah chats are always fun. We used to have one just for mafia, but we just migrated to AIM instead. It would be nice to have one that is more permenant.
Ozoneocean at 8:33PM, Nov. 6, 2011
(online)
Hmm…
How about a Google+ hangout?
Wanna join Google + and start one? ^_^
-There's nothing worse than hanging around in chatrooms when no-one else is there.
RPGgrenade at 2:10AM, Nov. 7, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
Hmm…
How about a Google+ hangout?
Wanna join Google + and start one? ^_^
-There's nothing worse than hanging around in chatrooms when no-one else is there.
Sure I guess that could work too, I can finally use that google+ account I've never used.

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
RPGgrenade at 3:43PM, Nov. 7, 2011
(online)
Or we could just make a basic IRC type of chatroom, I hear they're easy to make, and unless people ask how to get there it'd be hard to find the place… but that's just another suggestion, the tinychat that rokulily made before had a place where you could draw with other people =O
And considering uh…. our tendencies that may be what we'd need when talking or can't express what we try to describe XD

Read Nectar of the Gods!
Niccea at 6:23PM, Nov. 7, 2011
(offline)
http://tinychat.com/uwjs2
There. Now shut up about needing a room.
last edited on Nov. 7, 2011 6:34PM
RPGgrenade at 6:59AM, Nov. 13, 2011
(online)
mmkay we have a room now but it anyone gonna actually use it?

Read Nectar of the Gods!
Niccea at 9:40AM, Nov. 13, 2011
(offline)
No idea. But there is one set aside now.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon