Help, Support and Suggestions

Google Analytics code addition
iagojester at 11:16PM, Nov. 8, 2011
(online)
Okay, maybe I missed this somewhere… is there a place in this newest edition of “The Duck” that lets you change the raw html source code of the page?  I'd like to plant a Goodle Analytics code into the header, but… can't figure out where to access my comic's html!  I'd appreciate any help, ‘cause I feel like this should be obvious and I’m missing it. =)  Thanks!

~*~Fated Feather~*~
Pirates, art history, and time travel- things could get messy.
ozoneocean at 7:14AM, Nov. 9, 2011
(online)
There is no way unfortunately.
It's bad, I know. REALLY bad. But there just is no way.

Personally, while this is a great comic host in theory, and it's lovely to be here for the community and comments, if you need to do more serious stuff for your work like proper tracking and advertising etc along with real template customisation then DD just doesn't cut it anymore.

It's best to go the self hosting route for that- which is the gold standard for serious independent webcomics. DD used to act as a decent alternative, with access to many of those things, along with its lovely community, but in this simplified, neutered form the site is a lot less useful in many respects.

iagojester at 12:04PM, Nov. 11, 2011
(online)
Ozone,
Well.  I can't say I'm happy to hear that, but I can't blame the site.  It is still free, afterall, and if I was serious enough to get my own site, I probably wouldn't get the same traffic I do here on The Duck.  Besides, everyone knows how not serious I am, anyway, so there's no point in me going elsewhere.  I just doodle for fun- and if the site I started doodling on doesn't have all the bells and whistles anymore- well shoot, I'll survive.
Thanks, as ever, for taking the time to let me know about the new setup. You are one busy dude. =) 

~*~Fated Feather~*~
Pirates, art history, and time travel- things could get messy.
ozoneocean at 12:35AM, Nov. 14, 2011
(online)
No worries Iago! Glad you're keeping your comic here ^_^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved