Help, Support and Suggestions

Issues with the subpages and formatting a character page
sacredstones at 8:31PM, Nov. 13, 2011
(offline)
Hi - 
I'm still working out the kinks of being in the new DD, and I was wondering how people do their cast pages. I want to use a table but it's not letting me… I know my HTML code, but DD isn't saving my table info. Any tips, examples, and advice would be very appreciated!
ozoneocean at 8:59PM, Nov. 13, 2011
(online)
Just hit the “html” thing next to “font size” and you should be able to do all the html there and save it.

ONLY edit your page in that HTML view area, not the normal one. The normal one sucks and frequently fucks things up unfortunately because it has crappy java code stripping out code and adding other stuff in for no logical reason.

Just look at all the crap it does to these forum posts. -_-

sacredstones at 7:27AM, Nov. 14, 2011
(offline)
I have been - that is the problem; it wipes out everything I do when I save it, and won't show any HTML edits on the page itself (even when it claims they are still in there)…
ozoneocean at 7:46AM, Nov. 14, 2011
(online)
So when you click “update” on the HTML window and then “save” on the edit page, the stuff doesn't actually save?

Well the only other thing you can do is e-mail me the intended code (because you obviously can't post in in the forums) and I'll try and do it via my Admin powers.

E-mail me at ozoneocean at gmail dot com.

skoolmunkee at 2:59PM, Nov. 14, 2011
(online)
We've also found that some browsers behave better than others with DD's new features. Chrome seems to work the best. If you have another browser installed, give it a try on that one?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
sacredstones at 2:41PM, Jan. 24, 2012
(offline)
Ack! I've been super-busy for the last few months… whoops!
I think i'm okay for now… have changed my layout plans to accomodate the code that it keeps fixing itself to (and I am in Google Chrome; don't know why it's editing everything). Thank you for the help

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved