Media Megaforum

What games are you playing?
AlceX at 4:10PM, Dec. 16, 2011
(offline)
I just felt interested in hearing what other videogames people are playing (and hopefully some opinions on them too). At the moment, I'm playing Dark Cloud (PS2) and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survior (NDS). Dark Cloud is a old action rpg which I never finished, so I decided to go back to it and start all over. It's pretty fun, but has a few annoying things (which luckily they fixed in the sequel). Devil Survivor is a pretty cool strategy rpg with a interesting story. It definitely got me interested in Megami Tensei series.
Genejoke at 2:40PM, Dec. 19, 2011
(online)
Skyrim.
I need nothing else.
Chernobog at 7:25PM, Dec. 20, 2011
(offline)
Saints Row 3. Not as good as the second in some ways, but still a lot of fun and I don't regret getting it in the slightest.

Resonance of Fate, but I think I'm done with it. Playing that game is like pulling teeth or dragging an anchor up a muddy hill. The difficulty is absurd to the point of not being fun due to unfair game mechanics where the enemy frequently outnumbers you, doesn't easily take any damage, and can repeatedly block any attack you do in realtime. Your characters have no real advantage to get anything done. Which is a shame, since the vocals and graphics are fairly nice.

Also still playing TF2 and even Diablo 2 here and there.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
mlai at 5:35PM, Dec. 22, 2011
(online)
I have a lot of games bought on sale on Steam, but currently I'm completely addicted to Sword Of The Stars The Complete Collection.

It's a great 4X game (think Civilization, in space, and with real-time spaceship combat that kind of looks like Babylon 5 action scenes) which completely slipped under the radar for even the genre's enthusiasts.  The added bonus for me is that the developers blatantly used the alien specieses from the Ender's Game novels, which I am currently reading.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
Call Me Tom at 1:55PM, Jan. 13, 2012
(online)
I seem to be on a Dragon Age 1&2 bender but I suddenly have an urge to play Vampire the Masquerade bloodlines.
Wing Eye at 7:38PM, Jan. 28, 2012
(online)
Skyrim and Pokemon Soul Silver :)
SydneyRoad at 4:55AM, Jan. 31, 2012
(online)
Read Dead Redemption. Right after finishing Skyrim. It's been a good couple of months.
Mr_Henry at 5:24PM, Feb. 4, 2012
(online)
SydneyRoad wrote:
Read Dead Redemption. Right after finishing Skyrim. It's been a good couple of months.

John Marston= Best main character of any game. Can't bring myself to “beat” Skyrim, every time I get decently far in it, I'm compelled to re-roll a new character.
Mr_Henry at 5:26PM, Feb. 4, 2012
(online)
SydneyRoad wrote:

John Marston= Best main character of any game. Can't bring myself to “beat” Skyrim, every time I get decently far in it, I'm compelled to re-roll a new character.
Mr Kaos at 5:01AM, Feb. 22, 2012
(online)
I did beat DA 1 and 2. I like the first game better. the second game is too short and the ending could have been better. No chance to grind your character further. You kill all enemy in DA2. too bad. no more enemies you can get EXP from. it kinda sucks. but good thing it doesn't ruin the story.
I did play Neverdead but I am not too pleased with the controls. especially the sword controls. and there is a enemy kind. granddad babies that annoys me greatly in the boss fight. they pretty much can end a fight very fast even if you did work hard to kill the boss. too bad. start over because the granddad babies did ate your head.

Now i am playing Rage and Darkness 2. i like them even they possible got bad reviews. fun games that got bad reviews… often is better than one should think. :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved