Networking & Community Projects*

Artist/Writer looking for any type of work
DeadlyPon3 at 10:22PM, Dec. 20, 2011
(online)
Although new to the Duck, I have been drawing and writing with comics for the past 5 years. Sure, I am only 17, but…ah well. We all start somewhere, right? The point is, I am looking to do work with/for an artist or writer. I might be inexperienced, but I only ask for tolerance and patience.
As an aritst, I work with a digital tablet and a painting program.
Strength: I love working with shadows and creating interesting designs for characters.
Weakness: Anatomy with characters, and relative inexperience with perspective drawing.
As a writer, I work with Word and with wikipedia.
Strength: Loves creating new characters to fit in a existing universe.
Weakness: Perfectionist; Can often spend day's on the outline of a project before laying any ink on paper.
I am unsure of what I would work best in, but I only hope that being here on The Duck can help me find out. Thank you for your time.
Jawa at 6:59AM, Dec. 21, 2011
(offline)
Hi, DeadlyPon!
I'd like to work with you, writing. I am also trying to start in the web-comics world, so I think that we can help each other. PQ me if you agree.
Words die, my friend. But there's always something that remains. Something which is over simple words,and yet it isn't as high as that.Those are traces of imagination. The rest of what the author put into it, and what you did, when your mind gave life to it again. Let imagination rise, let it expand to it's purest form. Be a child again; but yet, so much more. Be an artist.
(A visual artist, of course. I wouldn't talk like that about me)
DeadlyPon3 at 9:41AM, Dec. 21, 2011
(online)
That would be great! I sent you a PQ.
RPGgrenade at 6:13AM, Dec. 22, 2011
(online)
bah, I started my comics here when i was 16 XD you should have no problem if you were to work properly on getting better. i hope to see some interesting things from you someday, young sir (I'm 19 now, btw)

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
shastab24 at 7:40PM, Jan. 2, 2012
(online)
I point you to Heroes Alliance. You can be on there as an artist and/or a writer, and people are always grateful for more artists, that's for sure.

Of course, I also have my own comics universe I want to get done–but most of my scripts are for issues that would only be on print. However, I would like to network with you on that, if you wouldn't mind.

Edit: No matter, what I do, the link won't work. Just search for Heroes Alliance, I guess.
last edited on Jan. 2, 2012 7:43PM
SageNITO at 12:49AM, Jan. 6, 2012
(online)
do you have a portfolio or website where i can see your work?
i'm an artist and writer to my manga “Night in the Oblivion” looking for an artist to help me. In the beginning I will pay 10 per page. Let me know if you are interested :)
DeadlyPon3 wrote:
Although new to the Duck, I have been drawing and writing with comics for the past 5 years. Sure, I am only 17, but…ah well. We all start somewhere, right? The point is, I am looking to do work with/for an artist or writer. I might be inexperienced, but I only ask for tolerance and patience.
As an aritst, I work with a digital tablet and a painting program.
Strength: I love working with shadows and creating interesting designs for characters.
Weakness: Anatomy with characters, and relative inexperience with perspective drawing.
As a writer, I work with Word and with wikipedia.
Strength: Loves creating new characters to fit in a existing universe.
Weakness: Perfectionist; Can often spend day's on the outline of a project before laying any ink on paper.
I am unsure of what I would work best in, but I only hope that being here on The Duck can help me find out. Thank you for your time.
ttheodoropoulos at 10:23AM, Jan. 8, 2012
(online)
Hey, I'm 20 and I also just taking my first steps into comic-making. I'm a writer (seriously, I can't draw a straight line!) and I would like to see some sample of your work. I have a number of projects that I'm developing right now and we could work together as co-writers and you could also draw it. PM me if you're interested…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon