Help, Support and Suggestions

Subpages help
dragonsong12 at 10:42AM, Jan. 7, 2012
(online)
I'm having a hard time getting my subpages to work.
I'm trying to put together a page of extras, but it won't let me code in anything. If I change it to HTML and try to put in code to change the background color, then hit “save” that line of code is just gone, as if I never typed it. Same goes if I try to do small, simple codes to add spaces between lines, it just removes them whenever I try to save them.
Another line of code that I added in for a link was saved, and is still there when I look at the code, but if I bring up the page to see how it looks, the first link is gone. It's there in the code and in the preview, but it won't show up on the page.
Am I just coding this all wrong, or is this a glitch in the subpages which just isn't working properly (I can totally see why this would be put on the backburner)?
skoolmunkee at 7:44AM, Jan. 8, 2012
(online)
I'm not sure what to tell you. If you send me the html code I can try posting it in a side-page of my own and investigate it a little bit, and maybe we could find a workaround? I also know that some browsers are more cooperative than DD than others, but I can't really believe that Chrome would work better than Firefox (or whatever) in this instance. I'd suspect it's some site-side error (which we won't be able to do anything about) but we could give an investigation a go. :]
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
dragonsong12 at 10:47AM, Jan. 8, 2012
(online)
Thanks for the help!
Luckily, there's not much up there at present, since I was just kind of dipping my toes in the water to see what worked. Here's the code as it currently stands:
Videos of the process of drawing and inking a page of Twisted Mirrors. Page being drawn is (url=../../../Twisted_Mirrors/5316323/)the 15th page of chapter 14(/url)
(url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhE9czsVNv4)Drawing(/url)
(url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGOUskLAg2I)Inking(/url)
(url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zyn4MfiTOs)Shading(/url)
(size= small)(b)Coming soon(/b)(/size) - Character bios, background info, language glossary, fanart gallery, evolution of the story (possibly)
I replaced the brackets with parenthasis so the code would show up. It should be noted that I entered these using regular HTML coding and it was changed this this style (php?) when I saved it.
You can see the link labeled “Drawing” there, but if you look at the actual page here that link doesn't show up - at least it still doesn't on my computer more than a day later.
The coding I wanted to put in was to add spaces or
(if those show up) and similar HTML to change the background color. All of them dissappeared when I hit “save”.
skoolmunkee at 12:15AM, Jan. 16, 2012
(online)
Oops, I missed this, sorry! I'll bookmark this and look into it tonight. That's odd that it decided to just not show a link. I can tell you though that with some newsposts I've made, it sometimes decides “right, that link is the end of the newspost” and cuts everything off there, and then I have to rearrange the newspost so that link is the last thing in the article, haha. :] I have noooo idea why it would do something like that.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved