Media Megaforum

Tv shows you be watching old and new.
fallopiancrusader at 7:07AM, July 13, 2014
(online)
@Abt-Nihil: Yes, I loved Hit and Miss! There was only one season, right? And I feel it sort of got canceled abrubtly. I recently got through re-watching Farscape. The first season was great, but then I feel it went downhill pretty steadily after that.
fallopiancrusader at 3:37PM, July 25, 2014
(online)
My roommate and I are just starting in on watching the third season of “Once Upon a Time”. I still liked the first season the best, but we'll see how it goes… The writing is a little stilted and the plots can be somewhat far-fetched, but just the joy of watching all those old sexist fairy tales of yore getting mashed up and re-told with strong female leads is refreshing all by itself. (and I want the Evil Queen's entire wardrobe all for myself!)
last edited on July 25, 2014 3:44PM
Jaymzeecat at 1:16PM, Sept. 24, 2014
(online)
Has anyone here watched BoJack Horseman? It took a few episodes to really get going, but I really enjoyed the first season. I've heard they are planning a second season. I would like to draw some fan art to drum up some more interest in the series since I haven't seen anyone talking about it. Not sure what I'll draw yet though!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved