Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Making Side Pages
dragonsong12 at 9:25AM, Jan. 15, 2012
(online)
Does anyone know of a good place to go from free webhosting for some simple side pages? I don't need anything complex, these won't be domain pages for the comics, I'm keeping those here on the duck. I just want something where I can put up character profiles, backstories and side content for my readers. Something like geocities was back in the day. I tried googling it, but I came up with WAY too many results and most of them looked shady, so are there any sites that people have used and would recommend?
(And before people tell me to use the DD subpages…I can't seem to get them to work. It won't accept my code for some reason, so that's why I'm looking to farm out to another site just for these side things - the DD links work fine, so I plan to just link my DD site to them.)
skoolmunkee at 12:09AM, Jan. 16, 2012
(online)
I used google sites to build the help resources for DD, it was really simple and easy to set up and make pages. You should have a google sites account and space just by having a google account. https://sites.google.com/
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
dragonsong12 at 6:21PM, Jan. 16, 2012
(online)
Oh! Thanks for the advice! I actually do have a google account, but didn't realize they offered this! Thanks, I'll give it a shot!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved