Help, Support and Suggestions

Homepage Filters
Macattack at 9:33AM, Jan. 15, 2012
(online)
Hey, I couldn't find another thread with this problem so either I'm origial or unobservant :P
I like setting the home page to filter out adult comics (Personal choice please don't take it as social discrimination) but ever since the new site the filters reset whenever I leave the page. Is there some trick I'm missing or is it just a glitch?
Little background I use Google Chrome on Windows 7
PS: Back when they were designing the site I suggested that they fix the comment section so there's some way of letting you know when someone comments on a comic or replies to your comic such as like what deviant art uses and I was told “Actually we're working on that and some other really cool stuff I think you'll like!” Would it be possible to get some kind of a progress report on that feature?
skoolmunkee at 12:14AM, Jan. 16, 2012
(online)
They just never programmed it to remember your filters. It was on the ‘stuff we’d like to see done' list, but they stopped development before they got to anything on that list.

Same answer for your other question- there's been no progress on anything since August. Wowio had to stop development for financial reasons, and hasn't been able to get back to it. It's really unfortunate. Many of us are still holding out hope but it's been some time now.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
Macattack at 1:33PM, Feb. 1, 2012
(online)
well thanks anyways :) here's hoping for the second wind! :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved