Networking & Community Projects*

New alternative adult comics website is looking to collaborate with colorists.
toyas at 7:09PM, Jan. 27, 2012
(online)
INTRO:ToyaSEXomix.comis new adult paysite with regular updates currently in development. I created all series that are quite different from each other, but it's a lot of work for one person to pencil, ink and letter comic pages. In order for this to work I am in need for colorists.OPPORTUNITY:The best graphic novels ever made for adults on the web - ToyaSEXomix.com is seeking colorists for 3 comic book series (one of them being manga in color or screen tones, to be decided). I will also need colorists for galleries. If you are interested in any of these positions please send a note with links to art samples or email them to toyas (at) toyasexomix.com.
SOME DETAILS:It's a start-up business and unfortunately in the initial stage this is unpaid work. However I would like to establish a long-lasting relationship with the artists who can be part of a team contributing to creating the best adult website ever. Website that is made by perverts for the perverts. The good news is, that you will be paid as soon as site starts generating income.You might say “I don't see anything fantastic in this so-called opportunity - I'll be just wasting my time and effort”. If you think so, that's fine, I'm not putting a knife to your throat. The fact is I've found niche - there is a huge market out there and I am confident in the success of this venture. Quality and originality are most important for me and I am asking for your help. Help me help you (I couldn't resist to say it).
If you have dA you can check my profileand if not I attached sample images below.
IMPORTANT:Mind you, stories are obscene, immoral and pathological to name just a few, so if you aren't a real deviant, then please don't apply.If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If your coloring samples will blow my mind I will get back to you with further details.Good luck and goodbye.- Toyas

last edited on Jan. 27, 2012 7:12PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon