Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

What’s So Funny About Peace, Hope, and Understanding?
stephen adams at 11:56AM, Feb. 5, 2012
(offline)
Indeed, what IS so challenging about these concepts? And yet, one need only turn on the boob tube or walk out the door to see we live in a world where they are sometimes thin on the ground. One hopes that well all do our best to make our world a fertile garden where these concepts can flourish!
From the title you may have guessed Ive been listening to Elvis Costello. Looked up that song on YouTube the other day and had it running through my mind ever since! ;)
On to the business at hand!!
Zowie!!This weekFrolica!begins its permanent schedule, updating three days a week! That meanswww.frolicacage.com is THE PLACE TO BE every Monday/Wednesday/Friday for fun and FROLIC!!
Zowie!!Another busy weekend thanks to my friends Jeff and Dixie, who provided me with some very valuable help with promotion. A little gesture of appreciation will be winging its way to you soon!
Zowie!!The art forFrolicas!Magnificent March Pinup Calendar is all done! It wont be posted till the end of February, but trust me folks its worth the wait!!
Zowie!!With all that going on somehow Ive managed to find time to get cranking on comics as well! Be here Wednesday, for a little insider peek at how I write and draw these things! As a wiser soul than I once said, Creativity isnt pretty!
Zowie!!I want I need I desperately desire your artistic contributions for the upcomingFantastic Frolica! Fan Art Page!DrawFrolica!, Old Dog, orMaster Zingerin your own style and send a jpeg tosteve@frolicacage.com! See theFabulous Frolica! Manifestofor content guidelines!
WellFellow Frolickers, that wraps it up for today! I want each one of you to know how very much I appreciate you (yea, i'm talkin' to YOU) coming by to share a moment of your day! Face front,Fellow Frolickers!The future lies before us, and its a beautiful place to be!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon