Help, Support and Suggestions

Box Around the Comic
Strain42 at 10:09AM, April 1, 2012
(online)
Does anybody know what causes this or how to make it stop? Some comics just have a black outline along the comic. It's not really a problem or anything, just confusing. I'm not sure what causes it, and if I could get it to stop, I'd like to.
ozoneocean at 9:54AM, April 7, 2012
(online)
There is a border that people put around their comic pages as part of the formatting. I don't think you have to have it or have to make it obvious… but it's always up to the cpomic creator, not the viewer.

Strain42 at 10:09AM, April 8, 2012
(online)
No, what I mean is if you look at my comic here
http://www.drunkduck.com/Persona_Won/
There is a black border around the entire comic, but I didn't draw that. It was also on a lot of my comics that didn't previously have it when the server move happened. It doesn't happen on my other comics. Just this one for some reason.
Like I said, it's not really a problem. I was just wondering if we had any idea what caused it or how to get rid of it. (I tried re-uploading the image, that didn't work)
Strain42 at 10:11AM, April 8, 2012
(online)
Never mind. I get what you were saying. It was just something with the Layout Mode. This is the first comic I've made since the server move, so it was probably a default thing.
I fixed it. Thanks.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved