General Discussion

Just to add salt to the wounds....
Product Placement at 3:53PM, April 26, 2012
(online)
posts: 7,078
joined: 10-18-2007
Anubis wrote:
How bout instaid of trying to work out top tens   just put random 10 regular updating comics up
 
That's what “Quail's random” is supposed to do. Unfortunatly it also picks from every single comic in the vast sea of “Haven't updated in years” comics that we have here.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
El Cid at 4:59PM, April 26, 2012
(online)
posts: 945
joined: 5-4-2009
I'm guessing that would require programming to do anyway.
Escutcheon at 5:27PM, April 26, 2012
(online)
posts: 102
joined: 10-30-2011
I would have to agree that community projects would be a great thing to put on the top 10.I wish I had more to say at the moment, but I'm still pondering.
ayesinback at 8:10AM, April 28, 2012
(online)
posts: 2,003
joined: 8-23-2010
Thanks for highlighting the community comics  :D
under new management
PIT_FACE at 12:23PM, April 28, 2012
(online)
posts: 2,574
joined: 4-21-2007
yeah! good to see the projects up! thanks alot!
Genejoke at 9:38AM, April 29, 2012
(online)
posts: 3,031
joined: 4-9-2010
It's cool to see Lite bites and Hero factor up there… but…
Hero factor isn't really a community comic, I did do a community aspect with it for a little while but that fell by the wayside .  Perhaps heroes alliance would be a better choice.
skoolmunkee at 5:19AM, May 1, 2012
(online)
posts: 7,058
joined: 1-2-2006
Whoops! Haha, ok. I tried to double-check that and couldn't see any recent community stuff, but I wasn't sure, so…   I'll change it to Heroes Alliance. :] Thanks for being a good sport.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
mishi_hime at 7:48AM, May 9, 2012
(online)
posts: 1,767
joined: 7-17-2006
If stuff doesn't work, I say it's because the various developers DD has had to work on the site have been building on a bad foundation. At some point, you just gotta bite teh bullet and scrap the broken bits for a better system. But alas, I've been grieving this site's code since 2006. >.>
skoolmunkee at 11:54AM, May 9, 2012
(online)
posts: 7,058
joined: 1-2-2006
mishi_hime wrote:
If stuff doesn't work, I say it's because the various developers DD has had to work on the site have been building on a bad foundation. At some point, you just gotta bite teh bullet and scrap the broken bits for a better system. But alas, I've been grieving this site's code since 2006. >.>
Actually the current reason stuff doesn't work is because DD is now a site built on a brand new codebase, but development was halted before anything more than the basic features were finished. 
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
Niccea at 1:26PM, May 9, 2012
(online)
posts: 5,512
joined: 8-10-2007
skoolmunkee wrote:
 Actually the current reason stuff doesn't work is because DD is now a site built on a brand new codebase, but development was halted before anything more than the basic features were finished.  
I would argue that the basic features weren't even finished.
Product Placement at 5:55PM, May 9, 2012
(online)
posts: 7,078
joined: 10-18-2007
Niccea wrote:
I would argue that the basic features weren't even finished. 
 
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
Abt_Nihil at 4:39AM, May 18, 2012
(offline)
posts: 1,207
joined: 8-7-2007
Ah, sorry I'm late to this thread. Thanks for putting the link to Heroes Alliance there! It's been steadily updating for a few years and shall continue to do so.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved