Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Anyone wanna co-write?
katy throb at 8:02PM, May 12, 2012
(offline)
I wanna get a good idea for a new comic, knowing I'm new here and all, to help me learn how to kind of use the site, and I want to co-write and get to know people! Sooo…
I guess I can write pretty well, plot-wise and stuff dealing with that, and I can not stand spelling errors!
I also can draw, but I don't call myself to be a Picaso….
Soo… :3
Anyone want help with a comic? I'll ready, responsible, on time, and A-OKAY! 8D
Luccia at 11:57PM, May 16, 2012
(online)
I'm not too sure how to go about co-writing, but if you give me a bit of time I could probably cook up an idea for you.
Kou the Mad at 3:24AM, July 25, 2012
(online)
i could throw ideas in, although my ideas tend to be outlandish so restrictions are needed.

Evil Ink at 2:54PM, Sept. 17, 2012
(online)
I'd like more information on what you want to do. You want to co-write. I get that? But are we co-writing a comic, story, ect? What's the intended purpose? Is it going to get turned into a comic? Published on some site? If so which one(s)? Or is it going to be kept in your sock drawer?

Evil Ink: Taking over the World One Project at a Time!
This month's featured interview is James Ninness the creator and writer for the comic Mythoi - http://www.evilink.ca/Drupal7/CreativeJournal/Podcast-Mythoi
Corruption at 3:16AM, Jan. 11, 2013
(offline)
I am interested. I have an idea, a setting, general plot and character profiles, a few scenes, and no skill drawing. I have a drama in mind, and the drawing style must be appropiate for that. If you can provide a link to a sample to your drawings, it would be great. I know you have no comic at the moment (I just checked), but what about on DA?
We are all corrupt in our own ways

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved