Networking & Community Projects*

The Gamer Documentary - 2012 Project
Thiamor at 11:00AM, June 26, 2012
(online)
Before I say anything, we plan to have video trailers before the actaul movie. But not how one would normally do it. Our video trailers will advetrtise people's products, movies, artwork, sites and anything else like that. This way we can get some sort of funding for this.

http://thiamor.deviantart.com/art/The-Gamer-Documentary-2012-309204831

‘The Gamer Documentary- 2012’ Project.

Before you read the following, read this.

You are to interview other gamers, not yourself. You can, though, if you want.Nor do you have to be a gamer. You're recording other gamers, so it doesn't matter if you play games, or not.
This is a project for gamers (and people blind to the gaming culture), to gamers, about gamers.It's going to be a 2+ hour long Documentary Film showcasing the gaming culture to the world. This is a project that lets people from all over, record interviews, if you will, of gamers playing games, talking about games, and stating their opinions on where gaming is headed, and whatnot.This means that you (the reader) can record it, and send it in to me, to add it as part of the documentary.You -WILL- get credit.If you're willing to do this, send it to my Email:theBBS@mail.com.If you're wanting to help, but can't record video, then you can be a part of the Wiki and Information Gathering Team.To do that, you can comment on here, or send me an Email.What they do, is create a Wiki-Page for, and about the project. Stating what it is that we're doing, what we plan to do, and what it is. As well as any supporting sites, images, and so on. Thus helping the project grow. It also states how they, too, can get in on the project.Information Gathering gathers needed information, like how to advertise this correctly, what sites are interested, and whatnot.If you want to support us in other ways, please copy this image and paste it, as well as what we are, all over the Internet.We need a gathering of like-minded individuals to help complete this. This video will debut on our Gaming, Tech, and Entertainment website (as well as it will be used to debut the site) when it's completed. We're still working on the construction of the site, and we could use a helping hand from that as well.If you'd wish to donate money to our cause, contact me on here and we'll talk. All the money will go -ONLY- to the Documentary Project, and not to any other cause, personal and/ or otherwise.So don't worry, your contribution, no matter the size, will be useful, helpful, welcomed, and appreciated greatly.Thank-you in advance.
Also, if you only have a Webcamera, you can record your own opinions as a vide, and we'll have it as ending credit videos.
Lastly, 2 other positions are opening, where 1 is that you do the official work in answering questions to people (replying to mail and such) and getting the project known. The other being the official Artist.
We're needing someone who can do animation, and we're looking for someone who can do the same type of animation that is seen on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfIbIsVRDcM
Mainly because we're wanting that type of animation. Not really that type of style itself.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon