Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Looking for specific webcomic
Chinook at 3:23AM, June 29, 2012
(online)
Hello,
I hope you can help me. I am looking for a specific comic which I read a few years ago. But then my HD went down and now I am not able to remember the name of the webcomic…
It started out as the usual geek comic with short strips. But soon it developed a complex story.
This ist what I remember:
Two main characters, both male. One is a little … “numb” but genious from time to time. He invents a lot of things including little copies of himself. As I remember he usually wears a red shirt. He also fears chicken and could pull a hammer out of his head.
The comic centers about a few people who live together. The house keeper was kind of spooky and no human. He had some magical artifacts which where disguised as books. These “books” get lost somehow and the cast of the comic must find them. They can be found in several dimensions.
I also remember a couch which was able to turn into a robot… (?)
I hope somebody can remember this comic.
Cheers,
Chinook
Ozoneocean at 5:21AM, June 29, 2012
(online)
Emergency Exit comics:
http://eecomics.net/

It's no on Drunk Duck, but that's the comic you want ^_^
I just Googled “Robot couch” and followed the bread crumbs from there.
Chinook at 4:25AM, July 1, 2012
(online)
Hi,

thank you very much :)

I guess my google search was way too specific. The robot couch was just a tiny side thing (for me) an I googled “webcomic fears chicken pulls hammer head couch turns roboter dimensions” :)
The shortest thing I've tried was “webcomic fears chicken hammer head”…

So again, thank you very much

Cheers,
Chinook
Ozoneocean at 5:58AM, July 1, 2012
(online)
No worries :)
I figured the robot couch would be a pretty unique feature that wouldn't show up for much else. It was still tricky, but I got there in the end.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon