Networking & Community Projects*

Werewolves, zombies, magic, unicorns and humans, I AM SO THERE, Artists needed
deadpol at 3:43PM, July 18, 2012
(online)
Hello there. In the past I wrote and illustrated a comic for my university paper, some of the strips that I have posted here. I took some time off for three years due to some complications however I wish to restart a new. The problem is that my art is pretty terrible and I suck at proportions. I have a rough story already written as well as some of the rough character sketches done.
The basic premise is this : a 24 year old human whograduated university unable to find a job having been cursed as punishment of the actions that he had previously done, forever making him unlucky. He currently lives with three other people who are friends. He lives with a male werewolf that he knew from college and two female roomates who are together, of which one is a unicorn and the other is a human. His tow best friends are a male wizard and a female zombie. The world is magically aware, as in there is magic and mysticism as well as mythical creatures. The basic genre of the comic would be a kind of quirky dark-humour slice of life comic. The story begins with the main character finding a very unconventional job through his werewolf friend. I have drawn the sketches for some of the characters in the story as well as a rough story outline that I am willing to send over. Contact me either through here or by my email eric.avseev@gmail.com. Hop to hear from you guys!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon