Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

It's about time I said hello
RoseGuardian at 8:15PM, July 20, 2012
(offline)
Hello everyone! I am new here and I registered awhile back but I waa very nervious and didn't know what to say. I haven't posted anything yet because at first I got a very nervious like I said. I am not use to people seeing my mangas I love making. Anyway I was recommened this site by a good friend and I plan to post my mangas here. Please keep in mind I am nervious because I don't know what everyone will say about them and like I said I am not use to people seeing mangas I make other than my friends and family. I look forward to posting my mangas here and I really hope to get to know some nice people.
ATBL at 11:03AM, Aug. 4, 2012
(online)
Hello and welcome. Have you put your comic up yet? Don't worry too much about whether or not people will like your comic. No matter how good it is there will always be people who simply don't like it. And there will always be outrightrude people, and you don't want them reading your comic anyways, lol. That being said, I'm sure there will be plenty of people who DO like your comic, and I'm sure your comic does have good qualities to it. So put it up!
I haveabunch of really old comics that I am horribly ashamed of, but I plan to put them up soonregardless becuase I know that SOME people might like them, and anything is worth a try.

Juvenile_Jay at 4:37AM, Aug. 6, 2012
(online)
Greetings, Juveniles!
Jarred Cramer here, creator of Juvies. I've been on the site for quite some time now and I'm just letting you all know I'm still here and Juvies is still going.
Be sure to check out the latest adventures of our 3 juvenile ‘heroes’ and tell all your friends. We need the support :-)

And to the peepsabove me… Hi! welcome and enjoy
last edited on Aug. 6, 2012 4:38AM
RoseGuardian at 7:19PM, Aug. 22, 2012
(offline)
Thank you very much and sorry for the late reply! I will make sure I post my mangas I made up here. By the way I don't do fan manga all the time but is it allowed as long as I don't publish it or claim it as mine? Just wondering.
RoseGuardian at 4:13PM, Aug. 26, 2012
(offline)
Sorry for double posting but I really need to know is fan fiction manga allowed here? No is telling me and I am getting a little mad.
Genejoke at 10:52AM, Aug. 29, 2012
(online)
There is already plenty of it so it shouldn't be an issue.
RoseGuardian at 5:45PM, Aug. 29, 2012
(offline)
Okay thank you very much.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon