Media Megaforum

Music and the Visual
junoblairb at 10:42AM, Aug. 2, 2012
(online)
How visual is your experience in music? Are there certain types that really bring out the colors in your brainpiece? Do you think it's groovy when bands go the extra mile to produce extra visual content to compliment their sounds?

I ask mostly because I'm working on a project that embodies both the musical and visual aesthetic. My band, Absinthe Junk, just finished up its second record. I've been doing art for comics for ten years and I thought it would be really cool to try and combine the two. So we came up with this to go with our preorder campaign!

Obviously, I did something similar to this with Star Cross'd Destiny back in the day by giving it its own soundtrack, but this is a lot different it feels.  There's not really a single story arc to bounce off of.

Any other artists out there collaborated or made a counterpart to their art/music or in their comics?
PIT_FACE at 6:37AM, Aug. 21, 2012
(online)
holy shit! YOU made this and it's your band?! i know it's not quite an answer to yer question but whoa! i just didnt know you were so gifted. from the trailer it looks like it could be somethin great!
last edited on Aug. 21, 2012 6:38AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved