Comic Talk and General Discussion *

A quick stick my head out and wave Hello
DavidFoxfire at 4:30PM, Aug. 13, 2012
(online)
I got into this forum (and DrunkDuck in general) hoping to get some interest in a project I have in mind for a web comic (I talked about it elsewhere over at this link) but I wonder if there was people who visited that part of the forum as regulary as this one.
So I decided to drop here and say hello, and hoping that this is a more friendly group for someone the likes of me.
MrHades at 12:30PM, Aug. 15, 2012
(online)
The forums are a little quiet nowadays… But there are still some friendly faces here… So, hello!
Hey, why not follow me on Twitter? User name: @THE_MrHades
DavidFoxfire at 8:49PM, Aug. 15, 2012
(online)
Yeah, tell me about it! :) I couldn't have just killed the entire forum with just my presence. At least I hope not. I can't be that much of a pariah, am I?
MrHades at 9:04AM, Aug. 16, 2012
(online)
LOL, no, the forums have been suffering since last year when the site changed to it's new design.

This once thriving forum board is now desolate. It's a real shame.
DavidFoxfire at 11:33AM, Aug. 16, 2012
(online)
And that's a bunner, because I'm looking for an artist I can partner with for a web comic I want to put out. I've been told that this place has a vibrant community where there may be someone who wants to try something different.
El Cid at 5:50PM, Aug. 16, 2012
(online)
You might try seeking out an artist whose style you think suits what you're looking for and ask them directly. (NOTE: The privat messaging system here does not notify people when they receive a new message, so you may want to PQ them and also leave a comment on their comic telling them that you've sent them something).

Good luck!
MrHades at 5:37AM, Aug. 17, 2012
(online)
DavidFoxfire wrote:
And that's a bunner, because I'm looking for an artist I can partner with for a web comic I want to put out. I've been told that this place has a vibrant community where there may be someone who wants to try something different.
There's an active user base, it's just they don't hit up the forums much

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon