Media Megaforum

Actor Michael Clarke Duncan has died at 54.
meemjar at 11:34PM, Sept. 3, 2012
(online)
The huge, muscular actor famous for such movies as ‘The Green Mile’, ‘Armageddon’, and ‘Daredevil’ has died of a heart attack at 54.
The Irony of that is that he became a vegetarian a few years back and said on a video for PETA that “I've never been healthier since I stopped eating meat.”
I guess it just goes to show you that it doesn't matter too much your meat intake in your diet, if its your time to go its your time to go.
So as a respectful salute to MCD I'm going out to get me a big, fat, juicy, drippy, greasy hamburger made from a freshly killed cow and PETA can bite my buns. :p

Now, question… what was your favorite Michael Clarke Duncan role that he portrayed.

Mine was the Kingpin from the otherwise so-so comic book movie ‘Daredevil.’
last edited on Feb. 21, 2013 1:29PM
ayesinback at 5:58AM, Sept. 5, 2012
(offline)
I was saddened when I saw the report of his death.  He just seem to embody “magnificent” - which might be why I loved him in The Green Mile.  

His character was so gentle and loving, and no one expected that from such a giant.
under new management
Byth1 at 8:12AM, Sept. 14, 2012
(online)
Man, he was one of my favorite actors. I loved him in stuff like Talladega Nights and Daredevil. Anyway, definitely gonna miss seeing him in movies.
Updated every friday!
Updated every monday!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved