BASO blog

Genejoke at 2:22PM, Sept. 13, 2012
(online)
Okay the intent is to update this every time I do some work on BASO, and as such it should provide some interesting insights into the comic and the creation progress.
I've recently completed page 5 of Harriet leave taking, a chapter that has deviated from my original plan from it. So to clarify without spoiling anything, the idea was to have this chapter be very transitional and skip onto the next part of Harriets story. However it became apparent that I needed to cover more about the children, who i don't plan on showing again for a while and that I needed to introduce some new faces.
As such I am now working on the final page of the chapter and I have no idea how I'm going to close it.
Genejoke at 2:58PM, Sept. 17, 2012
(online)
As you may have seen i closed it, well sort of. kind of just cut out after her statement about being bredean.
So next up is Stavlov and this is an action heavy chapter and I'm trying some different stuff visually for the action scenes, in fact you could say I've taken a leaf out of el cids book. Although I doubt I'll do anything near that good.
last edited on Sept. 18, 2012 4:39AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon